- Notes -

Hello and welcome to my ZB1/ZeroBaseOne oneshot book!

I'm currently obsessed with this group, and have been so inspired, I just needed to write about them.

Be aware, these will be member x member oneshots. If that makes you uncomfortable, you are free to leave.

I want to write about as many ship pairings as possible, and I'll be repeating ships too.

Please note that I won't be writing any smut, but there will be a range of different stories. From romance, to fluff, to angst, something for everyone.

Update on requests:

I really appreciate everyone's requests so far, and I've had a lot of fun playing around with your ideas. However, I hope people understand that I'm not able to write every single one, since it depends on my motivation and inspiration at the time. Though, I do put every request onto a list, so just because I don't write your request now, doesn't mean I won't possibly in the future.

Requests are closed.

Also, none of these will include Yujin, as he's still so young, I don't feel comfortable. However, if you'd like to see a cute friendship oneshot about him and another member, I'd be happy to write that. Actually, I'd be happy writing friendship one shots for any ship pairing!

I hope anyone who reads these enjoy! Don't forget to vote and comment.