From the Author

Wow! What a journey it's been.

I started writing fanfictions when I was 12. They were horrible, and at the time, I didn't know they could be actual stories until I was around 14.

I published my first story when I was a freshman in high school, which was All Because of You. It gained a lot of attention in the Chase Atlantic fandom since it was also a manthony story. I was so proud of that story as, in some ways, it showcased how heartbroken I was after my breakup.

Looking back at it, there are so many things I'd change or edit, but I'm not going to because it's perfectly imperfect.

I tried to write more stories after All Because of You, but I unpublished them. I kind of wish I hadn't.

In my Junior year (I think) of high school, I started writing Promise. That story is also about the same guy who I was heartbroken over my freshman year. We got back together, had a lot of ups and downs, broke up a few more times, etc etc. Through it all, we tried our best to keep going, and we did, which you can see in Promise.

Finally, we have Thanatophobia. In all honesty, I knew the story was going to have a sad ending as...it is also...about the same guy I wrote my other stories on. 

It sounds dramatic to write three stories about the same person...I know, but he was my first love. Not to mention, it also gave me a safe place to express all of my emotions. 

As we can see, the relationship didn't last.

We broke up a while ago, but it took me just as long to move on. 

I can happily say that I have moved on! I'm focused on myself and my academic career.

In fact, I'll give you guys some info on what I am currently doing.

I'm almost 20! I am currently finishing my sophomore year of college. I actually graduate with my Associate's degree in May! But, I'm still going to go to college as I also want my Bachelor's degree, and, eventually, my Master's and Ph.D.

I'm going into law enforcement to become a detective! So, I'm majoring in criminal justice with a minor in pre-law.

Last but not least, before I leave the Wattpad community for good...

I know the people who began reading my stories years ago are no longer reading them now, but that doesn't matter to me.

Thank you to every person who has ever taken the time to read my stories. You all mean so much to me, and I am forever grateful. I couldn't have come this far without each and every single one of you. 

To whoever reads this, please remember you are loved. You are not alone. You have me in your corner even though you don't know me.

Thank you for growing with me. Thank you for supporting me. Thank you for everything. 

All my love,

Zoë