Snippet

Hey guys

I'm back again with yet another OS which is kind of snippet....i don't know whether you will like it or not....but since I'm just trying to get back to writing before actually I start updating pending stories....hope this is somewhat up to your expectations..... Enjoy reading!!

_*_*_*_*_*_

Jassi : Hello

Rohit: Hey kiddo, how are you?

Jassi : I'm good, thanks.
How are you?

Rohit : I'm good as well.
Can you tell me why are you talking so formally???
Did i do something ??

Jass : oooh noo... You did nothing other than forgetting your kiddo and being extra nice to all this new kids of yours....what you thought If I'm not there you can shower all your love to them ha and i won't get to know anything....

Rohit : what....? i didn't do anything like that....i was just doing my captain's duty....and who told you I forgot you kiddo....can we shift to call

Jassi answers Rohit's incoming call.

" Hello Jass" Rohit said only to hear.

Jassi's whining voice say "hello hi baadmai....phle muhje ye batao why does that Arjun stick to you so much whenever he get chance.....phle vo Ishan Kam tha kya.... And fir last year Tilak, Ramandeep, KK (Karthike) and DB joined now this year this Arjun... Sabko mere bhaiya hi kyu milte hai chipakane....why do they want to steal you from me.....and why do you have to be this good and sweet..... And I'm not liking your this new bromance and I'm also not there to shuu them away and protect my sweet and innocent bhaiya from all those cunning kids"

Rohit knew he had task at hand but to manofy his kiddo was easiest so sighing he said " Areee mere Jassi Jassi shant hojaa bacche....tu toh mera special kiddo hai....how can anyone take your place and tu physical sath nahi toh kya you will always be here....and bacche you know I'm  captain of this team then how can I not motivate other kids or shower them some love....they are also part of our team and family....they should also feel comfortable and at home...only then they can perform well right?? "

"ha your right bhaiya....but bhaiya I'm missing you too much and after watching everyone getting your time....while I'm away....i can't help but miss cuddling you and spend time with you...Bhaiya i want to meet you ." Jassi said in whining tone.

Rohit knew he can't get Jassi to Mumbai since his rehabilitation is going on....so he thought something and asked" Jass aren't you getting few days off from NCA and you will be at home that time..."

" Yes bhaiya....but Maa wants me to stay home since Di and jiju are coming so i can't fly to Mumbai to meet you...." Answered Jass in low tone.

" You can't come to Mumbai but we are coming to Ahmedabad na for match against GT.... I'm sure everyone will be happy having their Boom Boom in dressing room as support." Said  Rohit's with small smile.

" Yaay.... promise me after match your all time is mine...no disturbance at all ..... Ha bhabhi and Sammy are exceptional....even that Harry isn't allow to gatecrash." Said Jassi.

And Rohit just laughed in response... knowing well that little whining from Harry.. Jass will allow him to spend time with them. He(Rohit ) was looking forward to spent some quality time with his both kiddo after long time....

Part 2 Ro-Vi

Vi : Rohit Sharma
you are so gone....
You better have some nice explanation ready....
ROHIT GURUNATH SHARMA
come online this instance....

Virat had patiently waited for 30 mins for Rohit's reply but still there wasn't one.... And his patience was running out....so he called only number whom he knew can update him about his lazy bestfriend.