Cupcake part 2

Rohit just ran off behind Shikhar calling him to stop....but Shikhar didn't paid him any heed and got in elevator and before Rohit could reach elevator.... the doors closed.

Sighing he took another elevator and went to their usual place but couldn't find Shikhar there so he kept looking around when he was passing by lobby he met Rahul and asked him if he had seen Shikhar anywhere. Only to find out Shikhar had joined Arshdeep and other guys for movie in Arshdeep's room.

Sighing he went back to his room and found it empty... He didn't understood whether he was expecting guys to still be there or not...but not thinking much about anything he just went to sleep.

Next day:

Both the team's players were present in restaurant for breakfast except the MI Captain and few others. Shikhi had rolled his eyes after not finding his partner around... By now his anger had cooled down bit so he was back to his jolly self. He thought of going to wake him but as he was about move from his table. He heard Tilak's voice asking " Did bhaiya and Polly had breakfast "

" Maybe they did inside... since I saw Polly placing their breakfast orders " said DB.

" Ooh so he against went to stick with that West Indies gaint ha.... Aaj nahi chodunga tuhje Ro "  Shikhi thought to himself.

When he saw Rohit , Surya ishan along with Polly coming inside resturant... He decided he will ignore Rohit to teach him lesson.

When Rohit looked at him...he looked away. So Rohit went near Shikhi's table and took the empty seat in front of him and before Rohit could even open his mouth to say something Shikhar said " don't Ro.... whatever you're gonna say keep to yourself...I'm totally pissed now.... This days you don't have any time for me.... you're either with your teammates or that gaint....you toh couldn't even protect the cupcakes which i specially made for your birthday......and what the hell were they doing in your room at that hour and how did you let your team members come near those Cupcakes....you even use to fight with Jaddu and Virat if they tried stealing any of those cupcake then what happened yesterday.....have  this people become more important to you than us..... That you always stick to them and let them do whatever they want" Shikhar kept ranting unaware of what his words were doing to his buddy and few individuals who had followed their Captain to apologise for choas they created unintentionally.

When Shikhar didn't hear anything from other occupants on table he looked up from his breakfast and saw Rohit just staring at him without saying anything.

And before he could ask anything to Rohit...they heard something falling near entrance and this brought Rohit out of this thoughts and they both turned towards entrance to check and found it was David who dashed with the vase near entrance and behind him ran Polly and Sky.... Jason and Tilak hadn't moved out yet....since they were holding a small boxes in there hand which they awkwardly placed on their table and said " ummm....Ro Tim had gotten this for you as apology for what happened in room... Shikhar mate.... I'm apologising on behalf of Tim he didn't knew those Cupcakes were made by you specially for Ro.... He seriously thought Ro got those dessert treat which he promised Timmy and other kids.....we got to know from Surya about your birthday Cupcake pact and how you never share those with anyone apart from eachother.... What happened in room was unintentional so please don't question your importance in Ro's life because this guy values his every relations..." Saying so Jason also left and Tilak giving his bhaiya a small smile added " Bhaiya, here is your phone you had forgotten it in conference room after meeting....Mark asked me to pass it on."

"Thanks baccha , you had your breakfast na " asked Ro.

" Yes Bhaiya, I'll go get my bag now so we can leave for practice." Said Tilak and getting a nod from Rohit he left from there.