Mirchi Part 2

Hey guys

Finally i was able to complete this draft....so those who were waiting for Mirchi part 2 here it's is..... I seriously don't know whether it is up to your expectations or not....but do let me know your thoughts and feedback.

_*_*_*_*_*_

" Hello ladies and gentlemens....today we are here to celebrate Shardul and Mitali's Sangeet and you guys know what time it is......it's time to open the dance floor.... And since we have an Indian Team Captain who is also an Opener present with us today.... So how about we ask the Captain to open the dance floor as well" said the Host.

And came towards the group where Rohit was standing with Shrey, Arjun, Abhishek Nayar and other few. while Ritika and Dhanashree were seated in front of them.

While seeing Dhanashree the host said " Wonderful we even have a choreographer present in house "

Hearing this Dhana stood up and same time Rohit took mic from host and announced " aaj humare side se open karenge Shreyas and unka sath dege Mr. Abhishek Nayar "

Shreyas was about to open his mouth to say something mostly to deny when Rohit whispered in near his ear " you can't back out Shrey..... remember you promised....you will do whatever I'll ask...now be a good boy and give that glass here and go dance"

Sighing to himself Shreyas remembered how he promised this to Rohit.

Flashback :

Jinks who was passing by the corridor saw Shreyas' room's door was slightly opened...so he entered inside to check on Shreyas and found him staring into nothing totally lost in his thoughts.

Jinks called him saying " Shrey bacche " but still there was no response from Shreyas. So he moved a bit closer and kept his hand on Shrey's shoulder and shook him a bit and said " Shrey bacche.. kya hua "

Shreyas just blinked twice before saying " ha... what happened Jinks Bhai...what are you doing here this late ?"

" I should be asking you this Shrey....why aren't you asleep yet and why was your room door open " said Jinks.

" Ha vo Rishu Gaya tbhi open rah gaya hoga " said Shreyas.

" Rishu aya tha idhr itna late....sab kuch thik hai na ???" Asked Jinks shocked a bit.

" Ha...sab thik hai " said Shreyas

" Toh Rishu late kyu aya tha idhr" again asked Jinks since he was not convinced with Shreyas answer.

" Vo...vo Rishu was feeling Jealous thinking I'm stealing his bhaiya.... Which is obviously not true since he is also my bhai " said Shreyas with a huff.

Jinks was looking at him amused and teasingly added " currently toh uske MI kiddos are stealing his love "

Shreyas pouted and said "you don't make me jealous.....and even you also feel his MI kiddos are stealing him....yehi Maine vo Rishu ko bola toh he got angry with me....but acha hi hua usne gusse Mai atleast sach toh bola ".

Last line was supposed to be unheard but Jinks heard it and asked " kya sach bola Rishu ne"

" Ku...kuch nahi bhai...aap tension mat lo.. kuch nahi tha ....let's go sleep kitna late hua hai na " said Shreyas trying to change the topic.

Jinks sat beside him on bed and said " tuhje nahi batana toh thik hai....but if you share what is bothering you...you may feel better."

When he saw Shreyas still competing whether he should share or not , he added " let it be, don't stress yourself much if you don't want to share with me.... Mai thodi na tumhara Ro bhaiya ho jo tum muhje kuch bataoge.... anyway I'll go to sleep." And he was about to get up when Shreyas just hugged him and said " I'll tell you....but promise you won't tell this to anyone because it will just create more issues."