Sammy's first trip to Ranchi (MahiRo/Sammy-Ziva)

Story is set in 2019

Rohit had just returned home after winning series. He was just excited to be home and spend some time with his baby girl who was just two months old. He had already missed his daughter's birth as he was playing test in Australia but he did come to meet his princess taking a week's break then again went back for ODI series , as national duty comes first , so as a new parent he couldn't control his happiness and emotions that finally he has few weeks breaks before he will have to join MI camp for IPL. So he wanted to utilize this time just for dada and daughter bonding time and playing with her.

Rohit had just put Samaira for nap when Ritika came there with cups of coffee. So taking coffee both of them settled in balcony enjoying view and themselves. When suddenly Ritika spoke " Ro do you think we can visit Ranchi this weekend , just a short trip "

Rohit was bit shock as why did Ritika suddenly wanted to visit Ranchi of all other places , so getting over his initial shock he asked " why do you want to make sudden trip to Ranchi of all places " .

Smiling sheepishly she said " Actually I was on call with Sakshi Bhabhi the other day , when Zivu came near her , she wanted to see Sammy so I showed her but that was not all , after seeing Sammy on video call , she wanted to visit us to meet Sammy but Bhabhi and Bhai are busy with some new brand endorsement their firm is trying to crack so they couldn't visit and that's what Bhabhi tried explaining Zivu but it only made Ziva sad that she couldn't meet her baby sister anytime soon."

Smiling Rohit said " so you want to visit Ranchi to surprise her and make her meet her baby sister."

Ritika nodded at Rohit and was looking expectatingly at him when he said " it's best idea you have came up with Ritsy , anyway I was missing Bhai too so we are visiting Ranchi this weekend " shouted Rohit only to get smacked by Ritika who while glaring at him and hissed " don't shout you idiot Sammy is sleeping , you won't want to roam around house with crying Sammy to calm her down , right ."

RO nodded gulping remembering 'how his princess has not let him sleep, the other night as she would wake up crying then Rohit would have to roam around house holding her to calm her down ' and said " no no I won't shout " made action like zipping his mouth.

Finally it was weekend now , Sharma's were all ready for Sammy's first trip. So let's just skip how both Rohit and Ritika were protective of their Princess the whole plane journey and now they were sitting in car which Ro had booked and were on their way to Dhoni farmhouse.

And it didn't took much for guards to let their car inside as they were very much familiar with ICT as either one or other and some time whole ICT would just come unannounced for trip.

Ritika pressed bell and was greeted by Sakshi's smiling face and behind her squealing Ziva who was dragging MS saying " come on papa , Rohit chachu and chachi are here with baby Sammy "

Ritika was just staring at Sakshi in confusion as they didn't inform them then how , and as of understanding Ritika's unasked questions Sakshi said " guards at gate called to inform"

Ritika pouted and said " Ro Yaar , I told you na to tell that guards not to call ," and Rohit who just got out of car with Sammy in his hands said " actually Ritsy I forgot to tell them not to call ".

And when Ritika just shook her head , Rohit came and Put one hand on Ritika's shoulder while other still holding Sammy securely said " Surprise ziva , we came to meet you but see your mumma is making us stand at door and not even asking us to come inside ".

Sakshi narrowing her eyes and pulled Rohit's ear and said " badmaash , Tu abhi car se utara and you are complaining I'm not letting you inside "

" Ooouch , chodo na Bhabhi it's hurting " said Rohit trying to pull away but Sakshi didn't leave his ear and MS just shook his head so he wailed " Bhai bolo na Bhabhi ko it's hurting " making Sammy cry in process.