RoRish

MI Vs DC IPL 2021

In Delhi camp , one person was seen hyperactive mood even during strategic meeting he was grinning like idiot.

Seeing this Shikhar asked " aree Rishu Tu itna kush kyuu hai aaj "

" Areee Shikhi bhaiya aap bhi naa , aaj humara match kiske against hai "asked Rish.

" Aaa kessa captain hai ree tu,  tuhje aaj Ka opponent bhi nahii pata " said Shikhar

Pouting Rishabh said " I know very well opponent team kon hai "

"Then why would you ask me " Shikhar asked Confused.

Ajju and Ash were just shaking their head and before Rishabh could reply , Prithvi said " Aree Shikhi pajji , ye Rishu isliye itna kush hai because usko aaj Rohit Bhai se milne milega"

" Arre Prithvi aisa bol...aaj complaint day hai krke...ye Rishu ne jo itna Jassi and Ishan ka complaint list ready krke rakha hai vo sab Ro ko sunna Jo padega Aaj " said Jinks smiling.

While Rishu pouted saying " Jinks bhai aap bhi muhje pareshan kr rahe...rukho aapki bhi complaint krunga mai Ro bhaiya ko "  saying this he left from there.

Everyone was laughing , when Shikhi asked " aree Jinks ye kya complaint list hai "

Ash laughed and added " Shikhi it is nothing serious just one of Rishu's tantrums to gulty trip Ro "

"Haain?. Matlab " asked a confused Shikhi.

" Aree ye tino(Rishu , Jass and Ish) mai kuch inside competition hai...i don't know exactly but Jass and Ishan whenever they get sometime with Ro they share their hangout picture with Rishu...last week i guess Ishan sent him a picture where Ishan and Jass were snuggling in Ro who was busy watching Movie with caption stating "Movie night with Bhaiya" and later it was Jass who shared Video of Ishan asking Rohit to take them out for Ice cream treat. And you can guess what next pictures must be and Rishu here was so jealous...only we know how me and Ash stopped him from going to MI's hotel."  Explained Jinks.

"Mere naak ke niche itna sabkuch chal raha tha n i was completely unaware " said Shikhar.

After sometime

Delhi was first team to arrive at stadium and they had started there pratice session. When MI reached there and all players started coming to ground in groups and Rohit was last one to come with Ishan, Jassi and Surya laughing on something.

Watching this scene someone went away stomping his feets and Shikhar , Jinks and Ash were just shaking their head. The trio went and met their friend.

After sometime at Toss

" Aree Rishu...Aaj tuhje apne bhaiya se nahii milna hai kya...aaya bhi nahi team room Mai ...mai kitna wait kr raha tha " said Rohit.

" I was practicing with my team....just like you were busy with your team." Said Rishu.

" Ha right.... But I'm never too busy for you kiddo" said Ro.

And there conversation was disturbed by Match Host starting his speech. And Toss was won by MI and they decided to bowl first.

And during first inning Rohit took a amazing low catch at slips on Jassi's bowling and Ishan being closest ran to Rohit and hugged him and even Ro ran to hug Jassi and amidst celebration Rohit missed to see Rishu's expression who was on non striker end watching his bhaiya hugging and showering his loves on his other  kiddos who were secretly giving him teasing smile like " see we can hug Bhaiya anytime we want" and Rishabh who was already jealous just couldn't stay any calm....if it wasn't for Jinks who had joined him in middle asked " how's the pitch "

And Rishabh welcome this Distraction and answered " it has bit uneven bounce let's be careful." And match went on.

Time skip !!!

Ultimately MI won the match , leading to enormous celebration in the camp....after post match presentation now it was time for post match catch up. Jinks , Ash , shiki , Ro, Sky , Jass were talking.

"You were wonderful today kiddo, though you took my wicket" Said Jinks.

"Thanks bhaiya" Jass said, he added "Ash bhaiya come with me...muhje aapko kuch dikhana h"  saying this Jass dragged Ash from there in corner where the cameras were not watching even Sky and Jinks followed the duo, leaving Shikhi and Ro.

" Vese Shikhi...ye Rishu ko aaj kya huwa h mujhe kabse ghure ja Raha h ...par aake baat bhi nhi kar raha " said Ro who saw Rishabh staring at him from dressing room balcony.

When Rishabh noticed Ro and Shikhi looking towards him...he ran inside.

Making Shikhi laugh and shake his head while saying "Aur time spend kar tu...baki bacho ke sath "

" Hain?... aab kya huwa ? " Asked a very confused Rohit.

" Aree vo mujhe kya aaj pata.... Jaa aur jake mana apne kiddo" said Shikhi.

Ro went towards DC camp, where Rish was busy chatting with Ricky about something.

Going inside Ro said " Hi Ricky how you doing? And will you mind...me taking rish for a second"

"Hey Ro, I'm good....sure you can... anyway he is all yours" saying so Ricky left dressing room.

When pouting Rish said "mujhe nhi aana aapke sath kahi bhi"

"Accha nahi ana fir....thik h, me Jass and Ish ko bula leta hu, they would love to accompany me for a walk and Icecream" said Ro and pretending  like walking away.

Rish puffing said " huhh bhaiya....  aapka kiddo idhar upset h aur aap usko manane ki jagah usse aur pareshan kar rahe ho.....go now I won't talk to you until you take me out for dinner treat."

Smiling Ro came and sat beside Rish while  saying " accha...so my kiddo is upset with me....but i didn't do anything to upset you.....are you upset because of game "

" Areee no Bhaiya....i know what happens on field stays on field.." said Rishu.

" Toh kyu tu muhh fula ke baitha hai yaha.." asked Ro.

" Vo....vo...Ishu and Jassi bhai made me jealous.   They used to share photos from your hangouts and caption them "quality time with bhaiya " , " dinner with bhaiya" " movie night with Bhaiya " and etc.... already i wasn't getting any of your time and they were just adding salt to my wounds and see how mean they are....and you think they are your sweet Little kiddo....but they are mini devil's " whined Rishu and looked sideways only to find Ro struggling to stop himself from laughing..

Seeing this pouting he added " dekha you don't love me at all....here I'm complaining about your kiddos and you are laughing at me....mai jaa raha hu Shikhi, Jinks and Ash bhai ke pass....aap jaoo apke sweet kids ke pass....jaoo yaha kyu baitho...jaoo na " said Rishu...and he didn't let go of Ro's arm nor he himself got up to leave....

Rohit slung his arm around Rishu and said " Accha toh abhi Jass and Ishu are only my kiddo ha "  with raised eyebrows.

" And Mai bhi toh hu...apka sabse pyaraa kidoo" said Rish snuggling to Rohit in side hug.

" Ha toh mere pyaare kiddo...toh chale dinner krne " Rohit said.

"Ha chaloo...vese bhi kal cheat day h and i will eat to my heart's content and you have to feed me , no ifs and buts ...let's goooo" said Rishabh excitedly. Finally happy that he was getting his well deserved time with his bhaiya.

Ishan and Jass who came to call them...heard everything and said " bhaiya hume bhi aana hai " with puppy eye.

Rohit had instantly melted looking at him and was about to say yes...when Rish shouted " No no noo....you aren't coming....you had your time with bhaiya now bhaiya is mine until tomorrow now you both goo....shoo shoo"

Senior gang who saw all exchange very laughing at Ro who stood with pity expression while ishan and Jassi were sulking whereas Rishabh had proud grin.

A/N

I don't know how this Shot has turned out to be...i started this long back with some different plot but finally it ended with something else .....so hope you liked it... please do comment and vote.

Until next time!!