Part 2 (Ro-Ish-Vi)

Virat was walking towards his room thinking about Hardik's last sentence ' so Ro and Ritsy fought and Ritsy is taking Ishan's help to pacify Ro. Previously toh she use to ask me for help abhi kya hua ? ' he was thinking this only when he reached his room and saw his princess sleeping and Nushkie on call.

So he went to freshen up and when he came out he heard nushkie saying " Ritsy do you want me to Check on Sharma bro"

" _____"

" Accha toh you already have your plan and helper ready ha ." Said Anushka.

" Ha ha I know he is not your helper but cute devar who is always ready to help his bhabs , isn't it ." Asked Nushkie.

" You are right nushkie, ishu is always ready to help. That kiddo is such kind hearted person na nush that I feel we are lucky to have him,  Jassi ____" hearing this much Virat moves away from Anushka and goes out ,as  he was hugging her from behind wanting to listen their conversation properly.

But what he didn't hear was " Jassi and mainly my Ro's Vi without him and Mahi Bhai and all our crazy fam I don't think our life could have been same." And then they spoke for some more time untill Sammy woke up from her nap and Ritsy had to go.

Now virat was fuming to another level thinking that even Ritsy didn't think he was important in their life anymore.

To add more fuel to this fire he heard Devisha and sky talk " Surya you didn't have to get all dress up for dinner in Ro Bhai's room and even you guys has video call with MI players and management no one is going to discuss your outfit."

" Common baby I wanted to change so I did , nothing wrong in that right " Sky said shrugging his shoulders.

" Surya nothing wrong in changing if you want but for that you should not be late " huffed Devisha and went away.

' So now Ro is having dinner with all of them and didn't even thought to ask me ' virat thought huffing. Not giving any importance to video call meeting Devisha mentioned.

He was busy cursing his so called bestie when Bhuvi and Sikhi spotted him and asked to tag along for dinner.but wanting to crash Ro's dinner plan he started to drag both Bhuvi and Sikhi towards Ro's room.

But halfway Sikhi stopped him saying " Vi we should not disturb them they are not just having dinner but they have meetings with Mi management and other players."

" How do you know this " Virat asked raising his eyebrows.

" Ro mentioned it to me during practice time this afternoon " said Sikhi and "even Harry told me the same" added Bhuvi.

" So you both won't accompany me now" Virat asked pouting.

Sighing Bhuvi couldn't resist Virat puppy eye and pout so he hesitatly said " I'll come with you." Even Sikhi tagged along.

But when Virat entered inside he was not prepared  for scene Infront of his eye as it was 'Ro being sandwiched and was force feed by Sky, Ishan and Harry and Devisha stood aside with 2 phones one recording video and other had VC of Ritsy.'

As he witnessed this scene something in him just broke. so he without greeting anybody left from room. Bhuvi and Shiki did notice his change of behaviour but thought to give him sometime.

Virat thought no body noticed him but certain Sharma saw his bestfriend leaving without commenting anything but he couldn't move or go behind him as he was sandwiched between so many lovely people who were hell bent on making him irritated with their extra craziness.

So after hour when he was free from meeting and sending everyone to their rooms. Ro made beeline to his bestie room but saw only nushkie and vami were there so he knew if Vi was not in his room or Ro's then he will be at their spot.

And here on terrace Virat sat staring at night sky with stars here and there. If someone saw him they will think he was just admiring night sky but in reality his brain was running one mile per second thinking that there are so many people in Ro's life who loves him and Ro also love them equally. but he forget that he also have so many people who loves and adore him as much as Ro. But for first time he understood what Ro must be feeling when he sees him and Ab together he was thinking all this when he heard someone coming so he turn to see a very tired Ro coming towards him and sitting besides him.

" So why are you so tired ha , aisa Konsa kaam kr raha tha ?" Asked Virat still hurt and angry.

" Huhhh.... vo monkeys ko sambhalna and meeting krna koi hectic job se Kam Nahi" said Ro.

" Ha ha dekha Maine kitna meeting chalu tha" said virat glaring.

" Ha tune dekha and toh anadar kyuu nahii aya Bhar se kyuu Gaya " asked Ro.

" Aahhh Vo vo...." Virat was saying when Rohit said"  Vo vo ke aage bhi Kuch bolega "

" Tu bolne dega tbhi toh bolunga naa " said virat .

" Ha ha bol Mai sun Raha Hu " said Ro and did action like' zipping his mouth' .

" I'm sorry Ro , today I felt how you alway feel when I stick with Ab " said Virat fidgeting.

And when he didn't receive anything so he turned towards Ro to see him looking  confused so he said " today when I saw you with Ishan and all I felt jealous and like I'm not that much important in your life anymore or like you didn't need me then I understood how you must feel when you see me with Ab " said virat pouting.

Rohit just started laughing and when he sees Virat glaring at him he controls his laugh and says " Vi you are so stupid , you got jealous over my kiddos. You know idiot even if I love them but still no one can take your place in my life. You are and will always be my best friend you monkey."

Still pouting virat asked " then why did Ritsy took uss Ishan ki help in pacifying you"

Shaking his head Rohit said " because that kid is Bhabhi Ka chamcha , who will do anything to for his bhabs and as much I know they have some deal going on behind my back."

" But you sure naa I m only your bestfriend and no one can take my place " asked virat so childishly once again to confirm.

Smiling Rohit put his hand on Virat's shoulder and said " yes you monkey , kya kru tere Bina meri life incomplete hai so no one will take your place."

Virat smiled like he just got his favourite candy and hugged his Ro and said "I love you Ro ."

Ro laughed in hug and said " I love you too Vi but abhi Tu mereko kiss toh nahii kregaa "

" Hahaha that's not funny " said Vi and just rested his head on Ro's shoulder and thought 'I should never doubt my Ro's love for me or my place in his life. '

A/N :

So guys here is second part. Hope you all like it. So do vote and comment. And give your valuable feedback.