Unsaid Emotions (JadduRo)

First test match against SL was over in just 3 days so team had 2 extra days to rest. So everyone was just busy in their own things.

That's when Jaddu saw Virat coming alone in team room so he asked " Oyee Vee...you came alone here , where is your better half."

Before Virat could respond, newest member of ICT Priyank very innocently said " Jaddu bhaiya, don't you know that Anushka bhabhi went home after first day of test. "

Listening this jaddu just roared in Jaddu like laugh, making it impossible for Virat  and others who heard it to keep a straight face and not laugh as the young lad was already confusingly staring at Jaddu.

So Ash took it upon himself when he saw jaddu was not stopping anytime soon and said " umm... Priyank , jaddu was asking Virat about Rohit not Anushka...i know you are new here so you might not know this but remember for next time this two goofs (Virat and Rohit ) are pretty much attached by hips most of time so if you ever want to find either of one them , then you should just check if one is around and if  both are missing then they are definitely together somewhere."

By the end Priyank's mouth had formed "o" as this was all totally new information for him , because even he had came to think that they don't like eachother and have a  rift.

Virat was just smiling listening this when he heard Jaddu clear his throat and looked at him questioning and when even he returned the same questioning look then sighing Jaddu asked " you haven't still answered my question...where is Ro ?"

" Why suddenly you want to know where is Ro " Virat backfired.

When he saw Jaddu scratching his neck, he answered " last time I saw him he was with Rishu and Jass ".

Just as he said that he saw Rishu coming while  talking to someone in phone and angry Jassi behind him shouting " to disconnect the call soon" and Mayank was walking behind them laughing.

Shaking his head, Virat yelled for Mayank to come near.

When Mayank was close enough he asked " what is happening with Jassi and Rishu... Weren't they both whining Rohit for ice-cream then what are they doing here "

Laughing Mayank said " Ro bhaiya said we will go for ice-cream after dinner and we were just doing timepass when Ritsy called bhaiya and Sammy was not letting them talk so Rishu said he will entertain her so he facetime her and that same moment Jass came across Sammy's video from Mumbai Indians page where Sammy wore Ro bhai's helmet and Ritsy was saying she look like Wicketkeeping like Rishabh chachu---"

Mayank was saying when Jaddu cutting him off said " so Jassi boy is jealous but why he is shouting to disconnect the call."

" Umm...he was saying he wants to talk with Sammy and make sure she still remembers how she use to imitate Boom , basically he wants to claim that Sammy recognise his action first and him." Explained Mayank.

Ash shaking his head said " Guys, is anyone normal around here , ye bichare ko dekhko (pointing towards new comer)  he standing here as if Asking himself what I'm doing here with this bunch of crazy people "

This was enough to put everyone in fits of laughter and seeing this as chance Jaddu slipped from there.

In search of person whom he was intending to talk since the match ended yesterday. But the said person was busy avoiding him.

Soon enough he found that person sitting in the garden.

The person was so busy in his phone that he didn't even notice he had company untill Jaddu made his presence feel saying " this people have turned you a villain of my life just for one double century ha"

Rohit looked up so fast that Jaddu was sure he would have got whiplashes. Rohit closing his phone said " when did you came here Jaddu "

" So we are gonna pretend , you weren't seeing those negative tweets and trolls against you just because you delcared inning ha " asked Jaddu.

" Vo ...vo ...ha dekha maine ...but this trolls doesn't affect me now that much " Rohit said staring ahead at view.

" Ha isliye tu kal se muhje se baat krna toh durr , muhje dekhke rasta change kr raha hai na " said Jaddu.

" I didn't do anything like that " Rohit instantly defended himself.

Jaddu laughed at him , and said " Ro you seriously want me to believe this nonsense you are saying...I have known you since our U19 days, so atleast give me some credit that i can atleast understand you a bit, obviously I might not be as good as Jinks and Vi but atleast i know when something is bothering you, just like you do with me "

Rohit just ducted his head in his palms and sighed before saying " you just needed 25 runs more , i should have just waited 3-4 over more...you could have reached that maiden double hundred mark."

" Ro , are you even listening yourself , seriously you are thinking about what ifs , since when did you started thinking about what ifs" asked Jaddu.

" Since 2019 semi might be " mumbled Ro. But Jaddu heard it loud and clear... someone will think with recent T20 WC lost they might have forgotten 2019 but no that semi's lost is still not healed.

Jaddu didn't say anything just gave pity look towards Rohit. Shaking his head Rohit said " you know Jaddu if you had reach that double hundred mark I would have been happiest both as Captain and your bestfriend...that is the reason I didn't wanted to take that decision in the first place ...so I left that decision on you."

" And I took that decision Ro, it's all on me not on you , staying unbeaten is also great and I'm not letting you think otherwise. Vese Ro jo tweet tu last mai dekha your fans fighting for you saying about our friendship, see even they know how deep our bond is , we don't have to share pictures or be together for them to know how close and happy we get whenever either one brings glory to our country."  Said Jaddu so earnestly that Rohit couldn't help but wrap his arms around Jaddu and even jaddu returned that hug ferociously.

It was indeed true that they don't need to share pictures or keep talking whole day to know what the other one is  going through because whenever one is down , the other one is sitting besides them... sometimes being silent supporter or sometimes just talking it out, letting all the emotions out, instead of bottling up and suffering alone, they always find the other besides them.

A/N

Holla people...

Hope you all are doing well, so I was just wrote this one without much thinks...once this idea struck me i was just gonna ignore it but when I logged out from office I couldn't just stop myself from writing it down.

So hope you like this one and keep commenting and voting.

And if you guys want to know which tweet jaddu was referring then please see this SS... I came across this on twitter when some fans were trolling Ro for declare.

 I came across this on twitter when some fans were trolling Ro for declare

And special mention Mahiro457 ana... For helping with title and for always being there even with our busy life. Love you kiddo ❤️😘