prologue.

everyone knows the story of demetria devonne lovato but do you know devonne's story? i doubt it. this is the story of the secret twin of demi lovato: devonne lovato.

devonne is the hidden lovato that no one knows about. you know why no one hears anything about her?  because they were all to caught up in demi's fame. demi got onto disney when the pair were sixteen and devonne couldn't take feeling like the disappointment of the two of them. even if they didn't state that she was, she thought she was. she felt it. her other half was more successful at sixteen than she thought she'd ever be.

so she ran. she fended for myself at only sixteen years old (being 22 now). she got a small apartment, job and lived her life. no one went to find her. no one found her. not even demi.

she knows about everything demi went through but she couldn't go back and help her get through it because she was scared. scared her family had forgot about her. scared they cared even less now.

but one tweet leading to one interview changed everything and made her believe that maybe she hadn't been forgotten as much as she thought.

it's been years since i've logged onto this account. a lot has taken place and i've grown a decent amount. but something i have missed is writing. i probably won't be creating any new content, however i will be slowly editing this book as it makes me cringe hard when i look at how it's written. but i like the concept and i've been told other's like it. so, here's the edited prologue.