chapter fourteen.

devonne was sat on the sofa with the rest of the family. it was a little while after demi had came down and got ignored. she sighed to herself and grabbed the remote control, turning the television off. "we need to talk." she said, ignoring their complaints about the tv being turned off. she felt terrible that everyone was ignoring her twin, it was harsh and it wasn't helping the situation. she waited until she had their attention before starting. "i know demi was in the wrong, and really hurt me, and as much as i appreciate the fact you all understand, ignoring her isn't helping anything and is probably making her think she is unloved. so i don't know about you all, but i'm going to go talk to and apologise to my twin." she said, looking at her family who all looked upset realising what they'd been doing. "my baby.. we were way too harsh." dianna started. "go speak to her dev, then we can all apologise." devonne nodded and headed upstairs. she knocked the door before walking inside and frowned when she saw it empty. she looked in the bathroom before heading back to the bedroom. seeing a note on the bedside table she looked and sighed. "i love you dev, always and forever." is what the note read and she called out for her mom and dad. "what, dev?" eddie asked as they rushed up the stairs. "demi is gone." she showed them the note before pulling her phone out and ringing her twins contact.

"demi? where are you?" devonne asked as soon as the phone was answered. "i'm with a close friend. y'all don't want me there anymore so whats the point?" demi spoke the upset clear in her voice. "no. dems, i rang to apologise. i should have heard you out. i'm sorry, demsy." she spoke. "dev, i'm not mad at you, i kissed your boyfriend. i understand that you'd be hurt. but the family?" demi spoke explaining. "they're sorry too, they should have heard you out." she told her. "i guess, i forgive them and you, i'm at wilmers" she gave in, telling her twin sister. "okay, love you dems" she spoke, hearing an i love you back before hanging up and heading downstairs to go to get demi.

she told her family where she was going before she got in the car and started the drive. as she was driving a car turned out the wrong way and hit into her car bonnet. the car span, turning upside down and before she knew it, everything went black.

meanwhile, demi was arriving at her family house. she knocked the door, and was answered by her mom. "oh demi! we are so sorry" she spoke, pulling her daughter in for a hug. "it's okay. uh, where's dev?" she asked as they walked into the living room and she saw everyone but the person she came to see. "she went to see you.." they said confused. "hold on." demi asked before ringing her boyfriend. ending the call she told her family that devonne hadn't arrived where she was. suddenly the television interrupted the silence and solved the confusion.

more information has been released about the latest crash on the main road. demi lovato's twin sister's car was crashed into causing it to spin and flip over. devonne lovato is being rushed to hopsital while her family is trying to be contacted.

they all look at each other, in fear and upset, before rushing out to the car. once they arrived at the hospital, they had to wait in the waiting room for devonne to be checked over properly and put in her own room.