08

It was only the day before class, Wu Qiong noticed that Zhang Xueyuan at the back table didn't come. Since the incident with Jin Yuze last time, he reluctantly admits that this person is still a little smart, but this does not mean that he will be kind to him! If I don't do something, how can I be worthy of my father sending me to this place.

He hesitated for a few seconds, snorted coldly in his heart, and still asked the red-haired boy at the same table, "Where's Zhang Xueyuan?"

"Brother Zhang has gone to the principal's office." The red-haired boy was playing games with his mobile phone and looked sinister with a smile, "Brother Zhang and his father come to see him at this time of every month."

Even if you want to see him, shouldn't you go to the head teacher's office? Why go to the principal's office?

He frowned.

Geng Wenshu, who was behind, lifted his eyes and asked, "Then does his father look a lot like Zhang Xueyuan?"

This...he had never seen it before.

As the younger brother who has been with Brother Zhang for the longest time, he is really unqualified!

The red-haired boy in front stopped his hand, turned off the phone, turned his head to look at a few pairs of very curious eyes, licked his lips, and looked eager to try, "How about we go see Zhang... Uncle? "

"Big Bear" Jin Yuze said with a very pure and silly face: "Is this... not good?"

It's not good, it's not good, where is his footsteps going?

Wu Qiong, who doubts life every day: I'm afraid this person is not a dual personality, right?

..................

Principal's office.

Zhang Xueyuan crossed Erlang's legs, nestled on the sofa and looked at his small book, his peach blossom eyes narrowed slightly, but he couldn't see any emotions.

Without looking like a girl at all, his family raised an upright school bully!

"I remember you brought this book with you when you were in kindergarten, and you haven't thrown it away yet?" The principal poured her a cup of tea angrily, and muttered, "It's like a doll who hasn't been weaned."

Zhang Xiaoba turned a deaf ear.

She was less than three years old when she read the book, so she could barely write the plot of the book. As she grew up, her memory of wearing a book began to fade away like crazy. If it wasn't for this book, she couldn't remember the names of the hero and heroine at all... But there was one thing she didn't understand after thinking about it.

He is just a small supporting role, not even a male supporting role, why did the female lead kill him? Is it because he coveted his own hundreds of millions of properties? ! Or did you fall in love with your own daddy?

She stared at these dog crawling words, fell into contemplation, and finally closed the book and looked up at a certain bald head. "Didn't you say my dad is coming over today? Where's the person?"

"About a while?" The principal pressed the beating blue veins on his forehead. He remembered the recent rumors, and hesitated for a while, "You and..."

- "Good son! Your dad, I'm here to see you!"

-"dad!"

The two hugged each other with tears in their eyes.

The principal stared blankly at the kicked door, wanting to sweep the father and son out of the house, but when it was over, his head hurt even more. When I think that I can't get rid of these two relatives in my life... I feel the urge to hang myself every minute. And the whole family seems to be the only one who cares if this is a niece or a nephew, right?