57

???? Zhang Xueyuan got into the car, looked at the woman standing not far from the car window who was wiping tears, and looked at her eyes full of love and care, she probably liked her very much, right? It's a pity that I really like my current father.

???? She watched for a while before pulling the car window up, her eyes fixed on the screen of her mobile phone, the class group was in a mess, Zhang Xueyuan reported that she was safe, and then opened another interface.

???? "No need to stop the surnamed Xiao."

???? "Let him go back to find his daughter."

???? Zhang Bald looked at his niece, his lowered eyebrows and eyes had a faint sense of oppression, he really deserved to be Zhang Mo's child, it was exactly the same. He thought of the people in the Peng family and felt a little restless. After a long time, he quietly turned his head and said in a low voice, "What are you going to do?" There is also her intention behind the matter. So he just asks and doesn't help with the decision.

???? "She did the first year of the first year, and I did the fifteenth."

???? I really think I have no temper! Since you want to do it, you will completely cut off all the paths of the heroine! Zhang Xueyuan touched the jade pendant on his wrist, his expression gloomy. The female lead is usually a very evil creature. If you don't step on it to death, it will be troublesome. Although she doesn't believe in bad luck, she still needs to be prepared.

???? "But..." Baldy Zhang's tone was a little hesitant, "She probably didn't mean it." Don't worry if a child is lost. Maybe the Peng family really has a secret. He is a father, and he can't see the expression of his parents. He was deeply saddened. Speaking of the Peng family, he had heard a little bit, but he didn't expect it to be in his own home, and he was really reluctant to pay it back.

???? Zhang Xueyuan: ? ? ? Xiao Yue did it like this, wasn't it intentional? Are you biological? !

???? Oh, I almost forgot that it's not really biological.

???? Zhang Xueyuan looked at his relatives complicatedly, and said, "Then why don't I have a good talk with her?"

???? "That won't work!" A certain bald man was shocked and reached out his hand to look like he was blocking her. If his brother found out, it would be over, "You must not go to see those people in private!"

???? Hesitating while saying no to see. Man, it's hard to do!

???? Zhang Xueyuan thought about it for a while, didn't bother to pay attention to him, and made a phone call: "Hey, Dad, when are you going home? We've got it all done here."

???? "Come on." Zhang Mo sat on the sofa, took out a napkin and slowly wiped his sleeve-length fingers, completely different from the cold expression just now, his face was soft when answering the phone, and even his voice seemed silent. So murderous, "I can almost get home with you, right? What's the matter, the little **** can't do it without being away from him for a while?"

???? "Well, I really miss you."

???? "I haven't seen you in a long time." It's been months since I saw you.

???? A few people in black suits watched helplessly as their boss' face turned red. He cleared his throat and said, "Don't worry, I'll go home soon." I'm getting more and more talkative! No wonder some parents are so **** that they are coaxed by their children.

???? Zhang Mo hung up the phone after listening patiently. He raised his eyes and looked at the person in front of him with a bruised nose and a swollen face who was pressed against the glass table. Zhang Mo stood up slowly, his figure covered Angkor, and the man shivered in fright.