13

Zhang Xueyuan felt that he was really unlucky recently.

It doesn't matter if the classmates in the class "betrayed", it is obviously a holiday and they have to accompany a certain bald man to buy a wig. Although X Gao is a semi-closed high school, it has two days off on the weekend at the end of each month, which is dubbed by everyone as the day of release.

And on such a beautiful day, you actually have to reject the brothers' game and accompany the principal to go shopping... a wig shop? What kind of relatives are the Laozi's stalls?

She originally planned to observe the interaction between the male and female protagonists. Recently, Wu Qiong's attitude towards herself is uncertain... When she was thinking about serious problems, the person with Y high on the phone started to poke her again.

The school bully stood aside, put one hand in his pocket, and lowered his head to play with his mobile phone, with a heart-pounding smile on his bright and lazy face. Such a young man stood by the transparent window, and the girls passing by the wig shop were all blushing and smiling, pointing at the young man and saying something.

The decoration of this wig shop is very simple and concise, and the windows are bright and clean. A certain bald man touched his head while looking at the smooth hair and beckoned to Zhang Xueyuan, "Little bunny, come here and help me see which one is right for me? There is a meeting in the province in two days. , if the Y-high old Liutou sees that my hair is missing again, he will definitely laugh at me."

The quality of the wigs here is very good. Soft and bright...

Speaking of...

Principal Zhang suddenly looked at the Demon King of Chaos who was moving towards him step by step, reached out and picked up a wig from the shelf next to him, and tentatively put it on her head, looking at it, he was happy. Ouch, don't say it, she looks like a girl...

like a girl?

The headmaster's face gradually solidified. Sorry, he almost forgot that this was a girl.

Needless to say, if the young man wearing a wig restrains his aura, he is really a very delicate and beautiful girl - clear and clear eyes without a trace of impatience, picturesque eyebrows, and slightly raised lips like branches. The petals, the beauty that makes one's heart tremble.

Strangely beautiful.

A child who was brought back shortly after birth has grown so big without noticing it. I really don't know what happened to her parents. Not even a good little girl. No wonder my brother didn't even want to keep the red rope. The middle-aged man softened his heart, touched her head, and said with a thought, "Would you like to buy you a wig today?"

After all, she is a girl. She can't always be raised by her younger brother. She must be made a little girly. Just thinking about it, she looked down and saw this guy's mobile phone screen.

"You kind of come out and fight!"

"Heh, coward!"

headmaster:...

Really full of tenderness to feed the dog. He looked at the clerk with a stern face. The clerk looked at the "glamoured" boy hesitantly, and then cautiously said, "Do you need to provide makeup services?" He thought it was a handsome boy, but now he looks Bacheng should be a beautiful girl who likes neutral style. But this facial contour is really beautiful, so beautiful that it tickles my hands.

The principal was shocked: "Do you still have this kind of service here?"

The clerk scratched his head and smiled, "If you spend money, you can also buy services such as eyebrow trimming."