34

???? If there are hundreds of thousands, the small building at home can be doubled, and maybe I can use this money to buy another wife.

???? The man licked his lips, his eyes almost turning green.

???? It's a pity, I heard that Xiao Yue's grades are very good, but I didn't expect the family to look so unbearable. It is no wonder that the X-high with a high scholarship was chosen that year. Principal Liu sighed in his heart.

???? It's Zhang Bald...

???? Principal Liu looked at his "comrade-in-arms against Zhang Xueyuan" for many years, the bald middle-aged man was still wiping the sweat from his head because he came to the hospital, his face was full of naive smiles, but the corners of his mouth twitched when he heard the words. The smile brightened a little. "This comrade-in-arms" really cares about the students. He has been busy from the scenic spot to the hospital, but there are such a group of parents...

???? It looks so honest, this time it will definitely suffer a big loss. Principal Liu shook his head while thinking.

???? The bald man over there said with an embarrassed expression. "This matter is the school's negligence. We will pay for the medical expenses, and ask the teacher to come over to help her with the homework she has left behind. As for the lost work fee you mentioned..." He stiffened his round belly, smiled suddenly, and scratched his head. Scratched his head and said, "I suspect that you are suspected of extorting our school."

???? "How did you talk!"

???? "What do we call extortion?! Is this how you discuss things with the victim's parents?"

???? "It's obviously your fault!"

???? "I must go to the police-"

???? "Then please go to the police." The middle-aged man continued to wipe his sweat and said with the appearance of an obedient citizen: "I believe that the police comrades will enforce the law fairly."

???? Father Xiao was stunned for a moment, and when he heard this, he got angry, he can't do it, and this school is not afraid of trouble! Even if you are not afraid of the police, you are afraid that these things will be exaggerated by the media. And the bald man in front of him also looks very harmless, as long as this kind of person threatens...

???? He pointed to his nose and cursed loudly: "XXX, I can tell you, I know the number of the news station, then..."

???? "That's great. Our school is in need of an advertisement." The middle-aged man took advantage of the opportunity to hold Xiao's father's hand and said gratefully, "Thank you so much." A little bit unhappy.

???? However, when holding Father Xiao's hand, the principal took a step forward. On the expression that only he saw, the middle-aged man's smile changed in just a few seconds, restraining everything. Smile, eyes drooping slightly, the dark and deep eyes seem to carry the terrifying chill of the North Pole, between the four eyes meeting, the chill is piercing the bones, like a sleeping beast awake from its sleep, and the vertical eyes are icy and fierce. Prey, the aura of a superior predator.

???? And he, the prey, was pinned to the spot by those eyes.

???? Chilled with fear, at that moment, he couldn't even open his mouth to speak, his instinctive fear dominated him, and his whole body was stiff.

???? The middle-aged man lowered his eyes and looked at him with a dangerous and indifferent expression, but his voice was extremely enthusiastic with his back to the crowd: "But I hope you don't have to help us publicize anymore, after all, the school can only recruit so many people each year. .If it's publicized then the school won't be enough."