39

???? Zhang Xueyuan felt that something was amiss today, no, to be precise, it was a subtle sense of ominousness.

???? Logically speaking, her intuition is generally not a problem, but she didn't eat anything that shouldn't appear at breakfast, the sun was warm on her body, and the director's chrysanthemum tea was replaced by Kvass...

???? The only thing that is a little different is his roommate. Today, his face is extremely pale, and he has been frowning as if he is forcibly holding back something.

????"Are you OK?"

???? Geng Wenshu shook his head at her, the boy's eyes were a little slack and his face was pale.

???? It hurts.

???? Geng Wenshu couldn't even hear what Zhang Xueyuan was saying. Since this morning, he has been feeling a little uncomfortable. Until now, the pain in his heart seems to be pinched together. The pain spreads and he can't even breathe. It was difficult, and all the strength in his body was used to resist this terrible pain. Even opening his mouth and exhaling felt a little laborious. He could only shake his head blankly, trying to tell his good friend, it's okay, it's been posted before Illness, as long as you endure it...

???? As long as you take the medicine, you can endure it.

???? And today he wants to introduce his friends to his family and tell him earnestly that his family is not a fisherman and is not that poor...

???? Suddenly, he only felt that his cold hand was suddenly held by another hand, and those hands were very warm with a warm touch. Geng Wenshu tilted his head and looked at his tablemate. It took a long time to realize that it was his hand, but it was not big but very warm. The chill in his body seemed to be dispelled a lot in an instant, but it was still very painful.

???? Zhang Xueyuan smiled at him and whispered: "If you are cold, I will lend you my hand."

???? The boy's proud and delicate eyebrows shone brightly in the sun. Geng Wenshu has always thought that his good friend is very good-looking. He doesn't know why Xiao Yue doesn't like him? If you don't like it, forget it, and use him several times! He is also stupid and doesn't know how to resist! The more Geng Wenshu thought about it, the more angry he felt. He felt so angry that the pain was overwhelmed. He wanted to purse his lips to tell her that it was all right, but his body couldn't help but have no strength to do anything else. Only at the moment when his hand was held, his body that had been tense in suppressing pain instantly relaxed, and even the pain in his heart seemed to be relieved a lot.

???? Wu Qiong, who was in front of her, turned her head to look twice. When she saw the hands of the two people, her expression suddenly became subtle. "What is this for?" Is this scale really okay?

???? Zhang Xueyuan sighed twice. "He has no money to spend the winter, so I just have to lend him my hand as a warm baby. His family is so pitiful."

???? Wu Qiong: ...

???? Although he feels that something is not right, there are still people who are so poor these days? But he looked at Geng Wenshu's clothes, it was indeed a little thin, and his body was shaking, he pondered for two seconds, and began to doubt himself. Is it because the rich second generation has been around for too long, and now they have stopped eating fireworks?

???? He suddenly thought of the scene in Teacher Xu's office a few days ago, hesitated for two seconds, or asked awkwardly: "Are you sick - FUCK!"

???? Teacher Xu from the podium gave him a slight smile, and the half of the pen in his hand shone strangely in the sunlight.