48

???? What is called to find his father?

???? Does his dad value him more than anything else? Isn't this a joke? If she really valued herself, that woman would still... Wu Qiong lowered her eyes, the tip of her pen stopped on the paper, and she couldn't write a word for a long time. He thought he really didn't care, but when he heard such a sentence, he was stunned again. Wu Qiong suddenly remembered that a long time ago, he burned himself in a daze, that year his stepmother had moved in, but he heard a very neat slap that day. The father and stepmother met in the juvenile, and they were always caring, but only that night...

???? He really cares about himself...

????"what should I do?"

When Zhang Xueyuan was about to write a paper, the person in front turned to look at her with a bitter look on her face. Zhang Xueyuan scratched his head with a pen and looked at the geometry problem, but he didn't react at once: "What?"

???? Wu Qiong said earnestly, "What should I do? Tell my father that this person is arrogant? Just like you did last time to seduce yourself?" But he really doesn't know such things? How to seduce | seduce? In terms of good looks, he is not very good-looking. Moreover, that woman showed herself that she wanted to kill her, how could she be... After speaking, Wu Qiong took a deep breath, and the strong man broke his wrist: "Otherwise, you help me seduce | Seduce my stepmother, I will help you Get Xiao Yue."

???? "I promise I will definitely let her be with you and He Meimei." Isn't it the same way for boys to chase girls? Even if he had a perverse temper before, it was absolutely not a problem to pursue a girl. Moreover, Xiao Yue's eyes on Zhang Xueyuan were very subtle recently, which also increased his confidence.

???? But, what I want to do now is not Xiao Yue.

???? "This can't be, girls have to chase after themselves to show sincerity!" The teenager rejected the exchange condition, rolled his eyes, and said, "How about we two exchange conditions? I'll help you get your stepmother, you help me Get the Geng Wenshu."

???? Geng Wenshu?

???? Want, get it? Geng Wenshu?

???? Wu Qiong glanced at Zhang Xueyuan, who had already changed seats and sat in the back of the front row. After a long time, she lowered her eyes to look at Zhang Xueyuan, who was eager to try, her eyes were inexplicably strange.

???? Four eyes facing each other.

???? This look is too weird, so weird that even if Wu Qiong didn't speak, Zhang Xueyuan knew what it meant.

???? I saw her smile slowly and slowly, her originally lazy eyes became agile, the curved arc was inexplicably hooked, and her voice was soft and peculiar: "Actually, I think you are pretty good-looking recently. If you don't get it done, you can..." The boy approached him, and the two were "intimate", Wu Qiong seemed to be able to touch his broken hair and his cheek when he stretched out his hand...

???? The face of someone who "just happened" turned back in front of me was ashen.

???? Wu Qiong has been wondering if this guy Zhang Xueyuan knows that he is actually good-looking. It's really good-looking. I've changed many schools myself, and I've seen what many students call "school flowers and school grass", but when it comes to facial features, it's not as clear and agile as his, and his eyes are as clear as a cold spring trickling in the mountains. He clenched his fist slightly, but sneered and sneered on his mouth: "I think you are also very good-looking."

???? Zhang Xueyuan laughed three times, patted his shoulder very hard with his palm, then raised his thumb, "Good brother, have eyes!"

???? Wu Qiong: ...