10

-"no!"

"What's the matter?"

"She is worth one hundred thousand?"

More than 20 bachelors in the class issued the same denial, and even Wu Qiong's eyes were stained with a trace of disapproval. When Wu Qiong saw Xiao Yue for the first time, she really admired this independent girl who dared to refuse, but it was too bad to ask her admirer to borrow money. Since you don't like it, you should say it outright. What's the matter with hanging like this?

Especially since both sides are still high school students, the opening is 100,000...

The red-haired Ye Ruida first sneered, "Do you really think Brother Zhang is an ATM? What does it mean to be Brother Zhang's girlfriend before paying off the money? If Brother Zhang wants to find a girlfriend, can he find her? It's shameless."

You must know that X Gao and Y Gao have a bunch of Zhang Ge's face powder and licking... and people who are crazy with hot faces and cold butts...

He looked at Zhang Xueyuan subconsciously. Zhang Xueyuan was slowly biting a piece of Wangwang smashed ice, and his sharply articulated hand twisted the smashed ice swiftly, with the usual sarcasm at the corner of his mouth, calm and calm, making people look at it, and his heart felt strangely There was a sense of peace of mind.

Look, such a good-looking face, a group of handsome fights. I really don't know if Xiao Yue has a problem with his eyes?

How can you see that he is not a person who is troubled by love? By the way... crushed ice is so delicious? He licked his lips, embarrassed and shyly leaned over.

The youth's delicate eyebrows raised slightly, and he said indifferently, "Actually-"

Never let this happen! Puppy love has a huge impact on grades.

Geng Wenshu's eyes froze. "Actually, I can lend it to her." A certain scholar took the lead and said seriously.

Zhang Xueyuan slapped him on the back of the head, and said impatiently: "Don't make trouble! People who haven't even eaten pancakes and fruits don't deserve to participate in a conversation of 100,000 yuan!"

Geng Wenshu: ...

The school bully who slapped the school bully shrugged, "Actually-"

Jin Yuze, who is 1.9 meters tall, has a swearing expression on his face. He patted his chest angrily and said, "Actually, I can also borrow it!" Anyway, the hero is saddened by the beauty pass, and the task of the younger brothers is to help this pass. Flattened. Whoever called Brother Zhang sacrificed his color to help him settle his father's third...

Recently, the heat of the seventh class's molesters has passed. The little three sent a lot of messages every day, and finally was directly blocked by the impatient Jin Yuze. Anyway, there was no trouble. And he also covets the beautiful face and flesh of his own boss | body...

Ha ha.

What a bunch of little brothers who really care about her. She just raised her eyes and was about to finish her sentence, Ye Ruida over there also keenly received the attention of everyone for help, put her hands in her pockets, and said, "Brother Zhang, in fact, I have been hiding something from you for a long time. ."

Zhang Xueyuan: ?

"My dad owes other people money. I don't even have money to eat this month. Can you lend me a little?"

"..."

"Not much, not much, just one hundred thousand."

The whole class burst into laughter, as if GET had come up with a new method: "Brother Zhang, to be honest, I'm also short of money recently? My girlfriend needs to take care of it..."