30

Several buses stopped obediently at the entrance of the scenic spot.

Bald Zhang and Liu Denya here looked at each other, and finally said with a smile. "Old Zhang, the wigs seem to be of good quality recently."

"Where, I can't spend much money on this one. Your dentures are enough to buy a lot of dentures."

fake friendship.

Zhang Xueyuan got off the car slowly and looked up.

This is the most famous scenic spot in X City. It is a small town with mountains and rivers. There are beautiful mountains and rivers. There are also antique buildings along the river bank. The third special color in the water color.

Li Yilan looked at the young man's profile with a sway, and her heart was swaying. No matter how many times she looked at it, she felt that Zhang Xueyuan was very good-looking. She ignored Peng Yan's diligence, walked up to the standing boy with bright eyes, smiled, and her voice was deliberately softer. She said familiarly, "Zhang Xueyuan, you haven't played with me for a long time." Swaying in the wind, it really looks like a splendid flower from a distance.

this skirt...

Xiao Yue looked at her skirt, her face from a happy smile suddenly froze, and her hands unconsciously squeezed the skirt. It looked similar in style, but it really wasn't like that when walking. Inferior fabrics can't be as flexible and brilliant at all. Instead, the wind blows. If you don't hold the skirt tightly, you may be blown up by the wind...

But this is already her best dress. Her father looked like she was reluctant to give her more money. Gamble as soon as you have money.

But it was Li Yilan who collided!

she is...

Sure enough, the more afraid of something, the more likely something will happen. After saying this, Li Yilan tilted her head slightly, with a half-smile expression on her face, and looked up and down carefully at Xiao Yue, who looked embarrassed, and saw the cheap price at a glance. clothes. Li Yilan couldn't help but smile contemptuously, and malice almost radiated from the depths of her pupils: "Isn't this Xiao Yue? Why is she wearing a skirt that is about to fade?"

After not wearing it for so long, the color is indeed not as gorgeous as Li Yilan's.

Xiao Yue's face was stiff and she whispered, "I think this skirt is good."

"Really? Then your eyesight is not very good." Li Yilan still had a soft smile on her face, but her words became more mean, "I went out to play today and wear high heels? It's a pity, even if you wear high heels, you will not Not as tall as me." Li Yilan was 1.65 meters, but Xiao Yue was only over 1.6 meters when she put on high heels.

"Also, I haven't seen you wearing a floral dress before... Isn't this your best dress?" The girl walked around her before covering her mouth and pretending to be clear: "You specifically turned out your skirt, so wearing it like this is not trying to seduce someone, right? I heard that there is a good-looking transfer student in your class? Want to climb a high branch?" Those dark eyes were full of mockery and Disdain, like looking at some junk for fun.

Indeed, when you go out for an autumn tour, there are still mountains and waters, so you shouldn't wear high heels no matter how you look at it. Originally, looking at Xiao Yue, she was indeed a little beauty, but with Li Yilan standing beside her, Xiao Yue's whole person inevitably became rustic with cheap clothes.

Some people from other classes have long been disliked by her, and two or three whispered.

"Should she like a transfer student?"