53

???? Inside the office.

Zhang Xueyuan was still sitting, her slender and slender fingers resting on the table, her delicate profile as white as jade also had an unusual flush, she raised her eyes and looked at the somewhat unfamiliar young man in front of her. She had never seen Geng Wenshu look like this, her anger was suppressed in the cold, very dangerous...and a little subtle.

???? Also a little funny.

???? She glanced at him: "You look angry?"

???? "Yes!" Geng Wenshu took a step forward, his always rational eyes were full of anger, "What the **** are you thinking about?! Even if you like that person again, why do you do such a thing! You know it's not good intentions? , why did you take her with you? Do you know how much this incident will affect your family, even if you don't care about yourself, you have to watch it..."

???? "So..." The boy who was being trained tilted his head casually, "This is my business, what does it have to do with you? Are you still fighting with me?"

???? Geng Wenshu did not speak.

???? Of course he was pissed! From the moment I received this news, my whole body was swept away by some kind of fiery impulse. Even though I knew that I was still in a cold war with him, I immediately found my mother to rush here. But as for why he is angry, what does this have to do with him? This question came to him at once. Geng Wenshu's eyes flashed with confusion.

???? He, he just wanted to save him! Can't let him have an accident. But why?

???? Because it is a friend... No, no, in that angry mood, in addition to the irrational anger of a good friend, there is another strange thing that makes him very panic-why said he liked it Do you still do this to that girl? Obviously he was just angry and just changed seats, not even the class, he just coaxed it. Why are you still looking for that girl...

???? He...is jealous!

???? Geng Wenshu has always been very smart, but when he touches this emotion, he is very flustered. When the word jealousy flashed in his mind, his fingers tightened, and he was jealous of Xiao Yue, jealous every time Zhang Xueyuan saw Xiao Yue's smile ...

???? Haven't spoken for so long? This man ran over when he saw that he had an accident. Zhang Xueyuan looked at the good-looking face, there were beads of sweat beside her pale cheeks, and she felt a little softer. Isn't it just a conflict? What are you doing to provoke him with a cold face? Zhang Xueyuan had long known that Geng Wenshu's family was not simple. Although there is no brand on what Geng's mother wears, the delicate and cumbersome workmanship is not an ordinary family. It's just that she didn't even think that when she heard that she had an accident, he was the first person in the family to arrive here.

???? "Okay, I'll take care of this—"

???? Geng Wenshu suddenly leaned over, clenching his fists as if to suppress something, those eyes were as clear as glazed gems but firm, he called out his name word by word, "Zhang Xueyuan."

???? "...?"

???? "Did you say you like me?!"

???? Zhang Xueyuan: "?"

????"……Yes."

???? The young man in front of him was too aggressive. He leaned over and shrouded her whole body under his figure. His face, which was usually bullied by her, was full of determination and relief. Contains a certain indescribable but extremely gorgeous brilliance. The most charming time for a boy is when he is serious, no matter what he says or does, his whole person seems to be glowing.