37

???? Ye Ruida kept her eyes on the phone screen, and said unwillingly as she walked: "I'm too embarrassed to ask, Wu Qiong's temper... tsk tsk. If I ask Geng Xueba, then I don't want to go to the second year of high school. High school homework..."

???? This is also true.

???? Although Wu Qiong did not grow into a domineering president in the future, her character was somewhat surly. It's a pity that she doesn't have much memory about the book she wore, and she only remembers the ending of the Zhang family at the end, otherwise...

???? Zhang Xueyuan glanced at this person's mobile phone screen, and suddenly his eyelids jumped - Ye Ruida's WeChat avatar changed to a fresh Korean beauty at some point, and the person he was chatting with was obviously recently" disappeared" Peng Yan.

???? She finally knew what Peng Yan was doing all this time.

????--"Are you free then? I want to invite you for a cup of coffee." A blushing smiley face followed.

???? Ye Ruida typed with a blushing face and a heartbeat - "But I'm a little uncomfortable these days, and the door is strictly restricted, I'm sorry."

???? "Then are you not feeling well?" As he spoke, he sent a red envelope to the other side, accompanied by Peng Yan's reply, "Then remember to drink more hot water, don't catch a cold these days."

????--"Thank you brother Peng Yan." Finally, there are two pink hearts.

???? A certain red-haired boy received the red envelope without any shame, wrote down this sentence, looked up at Zhang Xueyuan who was standing on the side with an expressionless face, and said happily, "I found that Peng Yan's routine of chasing girls is just like Brother Zhang. You are in the same line, and you know how to send red envelopes to give things..." He shook his head and sighed: "I really don't understand what a girl needs! No wonder you two have never been able to catch a girl. If you want me to say, you You should learn from me..."

???? Zhang Xueyuan smiled slightly and tickled his finger. The eyes of the people around them dissipated in disbelief, and only a certain gold medal younger brother with thick nerves happily leaned over.

???? "Ah ah ah ah! Brother Zhang, I was wrong, I was really wrong!"

???? "I'll never float again!"

???? The playground and the teaching building are located on the east and west sides of the entire school. Zhang Xueyuan held someone by the neck and pulled him towards the teaching building. Ye Ruida also just screamed happily, and knew that Zhang Xueyuan would not really be angry with him, but at this moment he looked at his long legs dragging on the ground, his mouth was bald, and he shouted happily: "I found that I It seems that you are much taller than Brother Zhang."

???? They really didn't pay much attention to this issue before, Zhang Xueyuan's aura was sufficient, but according to the current posture, it was like a fierce little cat dragging a long-legged Whippet.

???? Zhang Xueyuan felt that her little brother might not want to live anymore. Just when she was preparing to kill her relatives righteously, a happy voice suddenly sounded at the iron gate at the school gate. "Zhang, classmate Zhang."

????..............................

???? Father Xiao never knew that the security guard at the gate of a school was so troublesome.

???? Where did he know the phone number of the head teacher Xiao Yue? He didn't even know Xiao Yue's class, but when the security guard saw that he couldn't report his daughter's class information, his face suddenly became a little bad, like chasing flies: "What the **** are you doing? Hurry up and go, or else I called the police!"