28

These two kids!

Peng Yu smiled and handed Zhang Xueyuan the untouched bowl of rice in front of him, "Come on, eat more, and see how thin you are."

Crowd: ...

Father Peng and Mother Peng exchanged glances and looked at Ai Heyu, feeling a little worried in their hearts. After all, Zhang Xueyuan's face is indeed exquisite and good-looking, which is very in line with Peng Yu's aesthetics. If it wasn't for Peng Yu, they must recognize him as their godson... Then, they looked at Ai Heyu, who had always been arrogant and indifferent, with a trace of unnatural flattery, looked at this young man, carefully cleared his throat, and spoke in a friendly tone. Said: "What do you like to eat? Would you like to look at the menu and order?"

Everyone & Peng's father and Peng's mother: ...the old man in the subway looks at his mobile phone.JPG

Looking at the rice in the bowl, Zhang Xueyuan rarely felt a creepy feeling, should I eat or not eat this bowl of rice? Does this family have a brain problem? Is there any other attempt... She put down her chopsticks, turned to look at Peng Yu, her eyes were vigilant, and she opened her mouth, "Auntie..."

Peng Yu couldn't see Zhang Xueyuan's concerns, and quickly said with a smile, "Don't worry, we have a good relationship with Peng Yan, so we want to know his friends."

Yeah?

But this table dish...

There are also good and bad boxes in this restaurant. Obviously, this table is much better than that of Father Wu. The dishes on the table are complete, especially the dishes in the white porcelain cup in the middle - the fresh aroma of the fish soup and the salty aroma of the meatballs, bone aroma, and scallion aroma are intertwined, bursting out a wonderful taste, which made her even move. Not anymore.

It doesn't matter if he is or not, let's eat it.

Zhang Xueyuan greeted a few people to sit down, and Geng Wenshu sat down next to her and suddenly poked her. The handsome young man held the bowl, blinked his eyes and looked at Geng Wenshu, a little puzzled: "?" Geng Wenshu didn't say anything, just pursed his lips and held her hand under the table.

Zhang Xueyuan only felt his body tremble.

This miraculous unfolding? Carrying a group of people behind her back and doing some small movements under the table... Hey, where did she seem to have seen this plot?

She looked at Geng Xueba strangely, she had never held hands with anyone when she grew up. Not to mention, Geng Wenshu's hand was quite comfortable, so she squeezed it. Now it was someone's turn to tremble, and Geng Xueba glared at her. He lowered his voice, unable to tell whether he was angry or embarrassed, and said, "Don't make trouble!"

The low-pitched youthful voice has an inexplicable charm and is unusually pleasant.

Anyway, it's understandable that the younger brother likes and worships himself too much and wants to touch his hands. Just as Zhang Xueyuan sighed his charisma and poked a meatball with chopsticks into the bowl, he only felt his wrists empty.

Zhang Xueyuan: !

She looked at Geng Xueba with a bewildered expression: I never imagined that you are such a little brother. Steal my little rope? Then came the thought that, it's over, I'm going to have another nightmare tonight. I hope that jade can play lightly this time.

-Peng Yan on the side suddenly said: "By the way, last time I went out for a drink with you, and heard Ye Ruida say that Zhang Xueyuan, you also have a red rope with a piece of jade on it, can you show us?" Of course he didn't think Zhang Xueyuan What does it have to do with her sister, after all, the genders don't match, but after hearing this, my uncle and aunt insisted on seeing it.