03

Zhang Xueyuan looked at the delicate girl with an angry neck stalking her neck outside the window, and withdrew his gaze as if nothing had happened, a faint smile flashed in his eyes, and he took the test paper in his hand.

Both the female lead and the male lead are scourges, but once the idea of ​​cuckolding the male lead came out, I couldn't take it anymore...

The teenager at the same table had a straight back, and wrote his homework conscientiously, stroke by stroke, with clean handwriting, neatly dressed in school uniform, and sitting upright. He pursed his lips and turned his head to look back at Zhang Xueyuan, as if he couldn't hold back anything, and said with a straight face, "The most important task in high school is to study hard."

"Yes yes yes. I know. Geng University tyrant!"

Zhang Xueyuan should be very reluctant, but his subordinates also took the paper. The wrist that he stretched out was thin and white, and he seemed to see a red string in the sleeves. When there are newborns at home, elders often prepare such red ropes.

This Zhang Xueyuan, in some places...

Kind of weird.

Geng Wenshu looked at his freewheeling attitude, opened his mouth, and when he was about to say something, the window was opened again, and the girl's slightly aggrieved voice came over, "Zhang Xueyuan, can you mind your roommate! I'm here! Talk to you, why did he close the window!"

Xiao Yue's voice is sweet, even if she is wronged, it does not appear arrogant, but makes people feel guilty.

Strange to say, although everyone said that Zhang Xueyuan liked him very much. But Xiao Yue knew in her heart that the young man looked at her in a very strange way, even if his behavior showed pampering and pursuit, he was actually very condescending.

It was the same at this time. Zhang Xueyuan held the paper in one hand and raised his head with a half-smiling smile, "How can I order our Geng University tyrant, don't be angry with him?" , leaned over, peach blossom eyes picked up, and the words were full of hints, "Do you want to go out tonight? I'll treat you."

The classroom immediately started booing.

"Tsk tsk tsk, are you so courageous?"

"Brother Zhang, do you need to provide some tools for committing crimes?"

"It's a crime aid!"

This sentence just means something else.

"Zhang Xueyuan!" Xiao Yue's cheeks were flushed, and she was angry and anxious, "Don't be ridiculous!" Her attitude was neither rejecting nor accepting. On the contrary, her shy appearance made people think that she did not dislike the person opposite at all. It was this attitude that made the 'Zhang Xueyuan' in the book fascinated by her.

However, Zhang Xueyuan, who had changed gender and soul, continued to lean in shamelessly, his smiling eyes seemed to be as deep as the sea, the sun fell on his cheeks, the color was compelling, and his mouth was sweet and coaxing. The writer: "How could it be? I'm very serious about you."

Every day, I insist on cuckolding the male protagonist.

She took the time to observe Wu Qiong's reaction, his brows were furrowed, and he looked rather impatient.

The male protagonist is quite happy if he is not happy.

Looking at this face, Xiao Yue stumbled a little in her original coquettish words, "You... can you be more serious!" As she spoke, she stomped her feet, looking extremely embarrassed, and pulled the woman beside her. The child ran away.