40

???? PE class is almost over.

???? "I said, Xiao Yue, you don't need to be so cold, right? If it's a big deal, just give our school bully a face..." Several girls grinned and gathered together, making fun of Xiao Yue, who was particularly beautiful in the center.

Xiao Yue pretended to be shy and pursed her lips, and said reservedly: "My dad won't let me fall in love early, let's talk about it when I go to college."

???? In fact, he is eager to fall in love with himself, if Zhang Xueyuan can still contribute a sum of money, maybe his father will send him out! While enjoying the compliments from others, she looked up at the teaching building. When she saw a figure, she was startled - what happened?

???? The tall and straight boy was holding Geng Wenshu, who had fainted, and ran towards the outside at a rapid pace, followed by several people.

????What exactly is going on? Did Zhang Xueyuan hit Geng Wenshu? Not so much, right? Xiao Yue looked at the dignified face of the young man, her heart tightened, and she stepped forward subconsciously, "Zhang Xueyuan, are you-"

????"roll!"

???? The voice is short and strong.

???? Those indifferent eyes directly fixed her in place, those eyes were cold, without any affection, more like looking at an ant-like coldness. Indifferent and disdainful, even a little bit of disgust. disgust? It took her a long time to recover, how could she see disgust in Zhang Xueyuan's eyes? ! She must have read it wrong... Xiao Yue comforted herself, but her hand was shaking slightly, and there was a hint of panic in her eyes, yes, she must have read it wrong, after all, Zhang Xueyuan liked her very much. Probably because something went wrong with Geng Wenshu.

???? If he doesn't like himself anymore...

???? Her heart suddenly ached, and her eyes became more and more panicked. Since the IOU incident that day, the eyes of the school people have looked at her a little weird. If...

???? Several girls in the same group naturally saw this look, and looked at each other in dismay. It seems that Zhang Xueyuan didn't care much about Xiao Yue?

???? The fat girl who has the best relationship with Xiao Yue hugged her chest, snorted and said, "What! Always follow your **** and say I like you? To say such excessive things to you! Sure enough, I can't agree to this kind of thing. People, right? Xiao Yue."

???? Xiao Yue seemed to have not heard these words at all, and stared blankly at the backs of those people not far away, her face a little ugly.

???? The few next to it also echoed.

???? "Yes, this is too much!"

???? "But maybe it's because he's too anxious? I really don't know what happened to Geng Wenshu?"

???? "No matter how anxious you are, you can't do this!" The fat girl argued. The two girls were too embarrassed to say anything else. It took a long time for one girl to whisper, "It's also possible that Xiao Yue has hung Zhang Xueyuan for too long, so..."

???? "Too long?" Xiao Yue, who didn't respond to their words, suddenly raised her head to look at the girl beside her, "It's been a long time?"

???? Of course a long time! Everyone in X Height knows that since Xiao Yue came to X Height, Zhang Xueyuan has been chasing her, but the girl always felt that Xiao Yue's eyes were not right at the moment, she considered the words and said, "After all, Zhang Xueyuan is also him. Dad's only son, so you may feel that you are eating too much behind closed doors..."