50

???? "You guys guard the entrance of this corridor for me, don't let anyone X tall come over to save people!"

???? Peng Yan rubbed his hands together, feeling so excited! After so many years of nemesis, I finally caught it this time! Everyone is in X City, they are all famous families in X City, and they are in two schools of similar level. After Peng Yan and Zhang Xueyuan went to high school, he certainly didn't like Zhang Xueyuan that much! He only took a step when he heard Zhang Xueyuan's phone call--

???? "Got it. Dad, when are you going to go home?"

???? It turned out that he was on the phone with his father.

???? "I haven't done anything bad. I haven't even bothered with you about the courier you sent me, the pink dress! What kind of taste do you have?"

???? What kind of dad is this? You actually gave your son a pink dress as a gift? Peng Yan listened with relish in the back, and even slowed down his steps to find trouble.

???? "Peng Yan? I'm not familiar with him either. It's nothing, Dad, you seem to be very concerned about the Peng family recently, and you have been asking. What are they doing for me? I didn't provoke Peng Yan, I recently I've never seen him."

???? "Okay, I know you care about me. Anyway, I didn't do well in this exam." Zhang Xueyuan stood at the window at the end of the corridor and snorted, "Don't come! I've told you all, you can send I'm even happier with dumbbells!"

???? Yes, yes, you don't understand your son yet, I guess he will be happier with a sandbag.

"A girl should look like a girl? What does a girl look like?" The teenager relaxed his posture, leaned against the wall, with a smile on the corner of his mouth, and said unforgivingly: "Dad, make me a Demonstrate."

???? Peng Yan, who was stunned, didn't respond: ...

???? Wait, wait, what did he hear?

???? Girls have to look like girls? What does it mean? Peng Yan stared blankly at a certain "juvenile" who was on the phone. The bright and soft moonlight outlines his face, the facial features are exquisite and outstanding, men and women are indistinguishable, and the whole figure is like a beauty carved from jade. At this moment, the tone of communication with his father is soft, without ridicule, and it sounds a little coquettish.

???? girls...

???? Peng Yan's heart suddenly beat very fast, indeed, if you put aside the familiarity with Zhang Xueyuan, some features of this face are simply too familiar, like a little uncle without glasses. His eyes slowly moved to "his" wrist. Because he was on the phone, his wrist was naturally exposed. A red rope was tied to Yingbai's wrist, and there was indeed a piece of jade on the rope.

???? Peng Yan only felt dark in front of him.

????--"Your sister has a piece of jade in her hand."

????--"Auntie, it really can't be him, he's a boy!"

????--"Even if we look alike, we lost a girl, not a boy!"

????--"Dad, you seem to be very concerned about the Peng family recently..."

???? It's a younger sister... Zhang Xueyuan is actually a younger sister... It's not possible, Peng Yan's hands trembled, and then he thought, yes, it's not impossible, even if I went to the autumn tour that day, there was such a big and blue swimming pool , Zhang Xueyuan did not go into the water either. I heard that there is also a single bedroom in X-high, but how can the Zhang family...

???? is actually a sister.

???? Peng Yan only felt that he was dizzy, little sister, the soft little sister when she was a child. That stinky boy Wang Yue, his parents gave him a younger sister, and they always babble in front of him, saying how nice it is to have a younger sister, wear a beautiful dress for her every day, and take her out to play with her short legs. of.