part. 33

HYUNJIN

The second Bella opens the door, I feel my legs nearly collapse and I won't be surprised if I turn into a mess on the floor in the corridor of her apartment building.

I have to peel my jaw off the floor at the sight of her. I have never seen such a beautiful girl in my life.

The way she can pull of literally anything is not only impressive but so attractive. She's chosen to wear a cropped, white dress shirt along with a black skirt that ends mid-thigh. She's standing taller, reaching up to my nose rather than under my chin, and I drag my eyes down her figure to see she's wearing some black platform boots.

"I-Is it okay? Is it too much? Should I change?" Bella rushes, misunderstanding my silence for disapproval.

"Fuck no," I look into her eyes, my voice coming out low from how much she's affecting me. "Don't you dare change."

Bella laughs lightly as a pink colour flushes her cheeks, shyly looking down at her feet whilst tucking her curled hair behind her ear. "I guess you like it then?"

I raise an eyebrow, my mouth agape. Is it not obvious?

I don't reply straight away. Instead, I take a few steps forward so our shoes are nearly touching. I grab her chin gently with my fingers, looking deeply into the dark and rich colour of her eyes.

"Do you know how hard it is to not ditch this dinner?" I whisper, darting my eyes between her own.

"What do you mean?" Bella whispers back, genuinely curious.

"Because it's taking all my self control to not stay here and not give back what you gave me that night."

Bella's eyes widen at my words, looking shocked that I actually had the balls to say that. So am I, to be honest. I have no idea where this confidence has come from, but I'm definitely not complaining.

My confidence has caused adrenaline to run through my veins and I can feel my heart bashing against my chest.

When she doesn't reply, I take this as an opportunity to gaze down at her lips. I flicker my eyes up to her eyes again for a second before setting my sights on her glossy lips again. When Bella makes no effort to move or stop me, I lean in and I kiss her slowly but passionately, still keeping a hold of her chin.

I know I shouldn't be doing this right now, my parents are literally waiting in the car outside.

But I don't care, they can wait a few more minutes.

The pace of the kiss doesn't slow down or speed up as I fold my lips over hers teasingly slow. I feel Bella lean into me, sliding her hands around my waist under my leather jacket. I move my hand from her chin to the back of her head, making sure not to mess up her styled hair, and taking my other hand to her waist also.

To my disappointment, the kiss doesn't last long but as I pull away I boldly trap her bottom lip between my teeth, biting gently and dragging it back before releasing it.

"Holy shit," Bella whispers with a laugh which makes my cheeks flush a little with shyness.

I've never taken the lead like this before and I can't lie, I'm quite liking it.