Chapter 25: We Should Get Badges

A loud banging on the bedroom door made Evelyn shoot up out of bed.

"Get up love birds," Pope called from the other side of the door, "You better get ready for school"

Evelyn groaned as she brought her hands up to her head. It was absolutely killing her. She threw the blankets off her body. As she started to climb out of the bed an arm tightened around her waist preventing her from moving. Her eyes traveled down to a shirtless JJ who was only in boxers. She then became aware that she was only wearing JJ's t-shirt and her underwear.

"You gotta let go JJ, I have to shower," Evelyn said.

"No, stay in bed longer," JJ groaned pulling the girls closer.

"If I don't get up now I wont have time to shower," Evelyn said.

"Fine," JJ said, "But I'm going back to sleep. Wake me up when you're done."

"All right," Evelyn agreed.

Evelyn quickly got up and made her way to the bathroom and showered quickly. She got dressed and went back tot he bedroom that JJ was sleeping in. When she opened the door she didn't see JJ on the bed so she assumed that Pope had already woken him up.

"Get up! JJ," Pope said smack at his face.

"I see waking him up went well," Evelyn laughed.

"Is he alive?" Pope asked John B, "He was just up."

"I don't know," John B said groggily.

"JJ. Get your shoes," Pope said.

"What are you doing today?" Evelyn asked Kie.

"Hey, Kie. We're going this way," Pope said.

"Umm..I will meet up with you guys later," Kie said.

"All right, See ya later," Evelyn said following behind Pope who was trying to pull John B and JJ out of the door.

"I'm starving. I need some pizza," JJ said pulling away from Pope.

"No, you missed breakfast," Pope said pushing him.

"Okay. I got it. I got it," JJ said grabbing a slice and putting it in his mouth.

Evelyn sat in the passenger seat as Pope drove and John B and JJ slept in the back. She was honestly surprised JJ was even alive after last night. Pope pulled up to the school stopping the van. A loud crashing sound made Evelyn turn around. She winced as she saw JJ head smash into the board that was behind her seat.

"Come on," Pope rushed as he climbed out of the Twinkie, "Let's go. Up and at 'em boys."

Evelyn climbed out of the Twinkie and slid open JJ's door as she heard the bell ring.

"Come on JJ, we have to go," Evelyn said shaking the boy, "We're already running late."

Evelyn now sat in Geometry behind Pope. The teacher was currently passing out quizzes.

"Glad you could join us," the teacher said to John B.

"It's good to be back," John B said.

"Just in time for your first quiz," the teacher replied.

"A test?" John B whispered.

Evelyn looked back at the John B and JJ. John B was staring at Pope with wide eyes while JJ was just glaring at the boy. If looks could kill Pope would surely be dead.

"I told you we had a test," Pope whispered back.

"No you didn't," John B whispered back.

"He totally did," Evelyn whispered