Hello, Again.

This is a refresher on the rules of my writing, if you know them well, you can move on, but if you don't please read this quickly.

This will be the very first bit of this book to be published, I want to write a few chapters before I begin.

1. All names will be written as I remember them. Sorry if that bothers you, but as you know, there are multiple spellings of character names out there.

2. Again, I am aware that Hanji is gender fluid, this time around I have something planned to test myself as a person. In this I will be addressing Hanji as "they" as much as I can. If I mess up, just know it isn't intentional, I accept all pronouns and sexualities. No judgement here.

3. Please keep thirst comments to yourself. In my "Notes for Viewers" book, you will learn that I do NOT write anything that is sexually intimate. I know hardly anything about the act, and it would be inconsiderate of me to write about something so personal. I believe that giving your body to someone is special and should not be abused.

- The furthest I will go is a vague summary of the action, not a descriptive in-depth moment. There are younger readers out there that prefer things like this, and should be protected/respected.

4. If you do want things like "that", you will need to go elsewhere to find it. You will not find that here.

5. Don't hate. It is so petty to waste your own time on stuff like that. If you do leave hate comments, just know that you are wasting your time. I don't pay attention to that stuff, and I don't have time for people like that. My time is valuable, and better spent on something that matters.

6. Do not steal or claim this book as your own. If you see this story ANYWHERE BUT HERE, take it down. I only write on this platform, and it can be punishable by law if you steal it.

7. Updates can, and will be slow sometimes. I am a busy person outside of this platform, but I intend on writing my idea out until the end.

8. This idea is my own, and some of the characters are mine, but not the ones of AOT.

9. The world of AOT belongs purely to Hajime Isayama, I am not claiming any of his work as my own, his characters are his, mine are mine. This is a work of fanfiction, and isn't meant as a claim to his hard work with the team behind the scenes. All this is, is my imagination at work. I will be using some dialogue and the events that take place, but there will be tweaks along the way.

I acknowledge that this is my idea, seeing as there will be changes depending on my character and her perspective.

The setting, and characters, are inspired by him, and his world is his own.

I am merely expressing/venting creatively. If this gets taken down, I will change more to fit guidelines of writing.

10. Don't be a ghost reader. It is hard on writers when you read and remain silent. I know it is easy to forget, but remember it takes a lot to write something. We do wonder what you think.

11. Have fun! I'm not that strict, just don't be toxic and we are A-Okay.

12. I will provide warnings when I can remember, and authors notes will be kept to a minimum. Only appearing at the bottom or top of the chapter.

That is all I can think of.

Oh, and this is the second book. The first is Will of the Broken, if you haven't read it, then I suggest you do that first.

This will take care of Season 3 and Season 4 of AOT.

Hope you enjoy!!!