We're gonna get caught

After the promo that we all had with Rey and Edge we got in the car because our bus driver bailed on us so Damien is driving with Demi in the passenger seat  then Finn is in the middle seat and Dominik and I are in the back seat, I keep catching Dominik looking at me so I put my hand resting on his inner thigh and he moved a little which made me smirk, I pulled out my phone and I went into mine and Dominik's chat 'You're nervous aren't you?' I text him, he picked up his phone then he looked over at me then back to his phone and he started typing, a few seconds later I got a message from him saying yes so I type back saying 'That turns me on' as a joke, but it's true, he looked at his phone then he looked at me with wide eyes and I gave him an innocent smile.

I kept teasing Dominik in the car until he got hard and he's wearing jeans too so I know he's in pain because I can see it on his face, Dominik looked at me with pleading eyes so I nodded my head and he unzipped his jeans and he let out a sigh of relief "Dom you good?" Finn asked "Yeah yeah I'm good" Dom replied, I bent over and I pulled down his boxers and his dick sprung up, I wasn't expecting it to be big but it is big, bigger then I expected, I looked up at Dominik and he nodded so I wrapped my hand around his dick then I pumped my hand up and down slowly and he moaned quietly then I moved my hand a bit faster as I picked up the pace then I stopped and Dominik groaned from the loss of my touch, I wrapped my hand around him again and I licked his dick "Oh shit" Dom moaned quietly as I put his dick in my mouth, I gagged because his tip hit the back of my throat repeatedly "We should listen to music" Damien said and he turned the radio on and he blasted whatever song is on the radio, I moved my head up and down faster then I felt him twitch in my mouth then not long after he came in my mouth and he let out a loud moan but thankfully no one heard it because of the music, I swallowed his cum, I sat back up and I watched Dominik pull his boxers up then he pulled his jeans up and he zipped them back up and he looked at me and I gave him a smile, he leaned over to me, he wrapped his hand around my neck and he pulled me in for a kiss to which I obviously kissed him back, he tightened his grip around my neck which I didn't expect so I let out a moan but a rock song was on so no one heard me only Dominik did which made him smile so he tightened his grip on my neck again which earned another moan from me "We're gonna get caught" Dominik said "If they catch us then they're gonna catch us with me on top of you" I said seductively "Oh sweet lord, a-are we gonna do it in a car?" Dominik asked and I smirked "Hey Damien how long until we get to the hotel?" I asked Damien "About five minutes" Damien answered then I looked back to Dominik "Do you wanna do it at the hotel?" I asked quietly and Dom nodded.