Prank (Short chapter)

After a very eventful day, Dominik and I decided to go to bed because we're both exhausted, we're both laying down on my childhood bed which is queen sized so there's a lot of room "Lex?" Dom called out quietly "Yeah?" I asked him "I like your family, your dad is a tiny bit intimidating but he should grow to like me some day right?" He asked me "I'd say give him before midnight tomorrow and he'll love you" I reassured him "Okay thank god" he replied and I smiled at him "Goodnight Lexi, I love you" Dominik said, I froze for a few seconds and then I smiled "I love you too" I replied then we both fell asleep.

I woke up at the ass crack of dawn, I tried going back to sleep but I couldn't so I got up and got dressed into something casual and I walked quietly downstairs making sure not to wake anyone.

It's around 1:00pm now, everyone is awake bar Dominik "Can we prank Dominik please?" Sophie asked me "Of course we can, what do you have in mind?" I asked her "Pour water on him" Sophie told me and I smiled "Alright, let's fill up the pot" I replied and her face lit up with a smile.

"We gotta be quiet now" I said just before we walked into my room, we both crept over to where Dominik is sleeping peacefully, "Now" Sophie whispered and I poured the whole pot onto Dominik, it was freezing cold water because we decided to put a lot of ice in it so he jumped up and he started gasping for air "Y-you're so dead" Dominik said and he jumped out of the bed so I pulled Sophie in front of me to protect myself "Hey it was Sophie's idea alright, she couldn't carry the pot so I offered" I tried to reason with him, he looked around the bed and he picked up a hand full of ice, he walked over behind me and he put the ice down my shirt "Oh fuck that's cold" I gasped which caused Sophie and Dominik to laugh hard.

Guys I'm so sorry for not uploading I've been on holiday for around two weeks AND I GOT TO GO TO WWE TODAY. I promise I'll be more active.

And I might start a Sami Zayn book? Idkkkk