Confusion

Today is my day off from work and I want to do something productive so I asked Demi if she wanted to come with me on a hike and she said yes, it's a really warm and nice day out today so I decided to wear a pair of sweat shorts with a sports bra, then I put my runners on and I got into my car to go collect Demi.

"God it's so warm" Demi commented as we got out of the car "Isn't it? I thought there would be a little bit of wind or something" I replied "Are we free?" Demi asked and I gave her a confused look "From the cameras for total divas?" Demi asked and I realized what she meant "Oh yeah they're not with me today" I told her and she nodded "So how're you and Dominik?" Demi asked "We're good, nothings really happening between us right now" I told her "What do you mean?" Demi asked "Well he only shows me affection when we're on tv which he has to because it's the storyline but off camera? Nothings happening, sure we've kissed off camera but ever since he asked me to be his girlfriend, it's like he never asked me, you know? It's confusing because I don't know if he's scared to show me affection when I'm with you but I already told him that you know about us" I explained "Maybe he's afraid of Finn finding out because, like you've told me before, you see Finn like he's your big brother, so maybe he's afraid of Finn?" Demi suggested "Yeah true, what about Damien?" I asked her "What about him?" Demi asked "I see Damien as my big brother too, how come you never said anything about Damien?" I asked her "Shit" she said with a sigh and I stopped walking and so did she "Is there something that I don't know about?" I asked her as I raised my eyebrows at her "Remember that day when we were all in the cafeteria at work?" She asked and I nodded for her to continue "And Dominik called you Mami after you shouted at him? Then Damien asked you if you knew what Mami meant then Dominik left in a hurry and Damien followed him?" Demi asked me "Yeah" I replied "Well Mami means you're Dominik's 'romantic partner' so that's why Damien followed him out of the cafeteria because Damien figured out that you two are seeing each other" Demi explained "Oh, but Dominik calls me that out in the ring, in front of Damien so why did he question Dominik that day?" I asked "Because you and Dominik are a couple on screen" Demi said "Oh, okay, that makes sense, but that still doesn't make sense as to why Dominik is acting like we're not together" I said "Because he's intimidated is my guess" Demi replied "By Damien?" I asked and she nodded "So I have to talk to Damien then I'll talk to Dominik then eventually Finn" I said and Demi agreed.

"Damien can I talk to you for a sec?" I asked as I walked up to Damien "Yeah sure" he said then he followed me into my locker room "What did you say to Dominik?" I asked him "Demi told you I know?" Damien asked and I nodded "I just told him not to hurt you" Damien told me "He's been acting as if he didn't ask me to be his girlfriend and I have no idea what to do" I said "You guys are a couple?" Damien asked me and I nodded "I think so" I replied "Did you scare him when you told him not to hurt me?" I asked "I might have gotten a bit over protective of you while I was talking to him "Then can you tell him that you think he's good for me? He's probably acting like this because he's afraid of you" I asked and Damien smiled "I'll talk to him and I'll tell him that I was only looking out for you and that I didn't mean to threaten him" Damien told me and I gave him a weak smile "Alright, thanks, I'll see you later" I said then I left my locker room.