Promo

I'm sitting in the bus by myself because I'm kind of having a bad day so I'm gonna stay on the bus for awhile so I can have some time to myself just so I don't accidentally snap at anyone by accident.

I'm still on the bus, I heard the door to the bus open and Dominik walked in, when he saw me he smiled so I smiled back at him "What's wrong?" Dominik asked "Just having a bad day" I told him and he sat down beside me "Do you want me to leave?" Dominik asked and I shook my head no "Are you sure?" Dom asked again "I'm sure, stay here" I said and he nodded with a small smile "How bad is your day going because I have a question that you would either like or you'd just laugh in my face" Dominik asked me "It's better now that you're here, what's your question?" I asked him then I leaned my head on his shoulder and he leaned his head on mine "I don't think this is the right place to ask you" Dominik said "Just ask it, it's fine" I told him "Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" He asked me, my eyes kinda widened a bit but then I smiled "Yeah, I'd like that" I replied, he took his head off mine so I lifted my head off his shoulder and we kissed.

"Why're you all happy?" Demi asked me as I sat beside her in catering "Can I not be happy?" I asked her "You can be, what happened? What did Dominik do?" Demi whispered and my smile grew bigger "He asked me to be his girlfriend" I told her and she let out a very loud gasp "Holy shit congratulations" Demi said excitedly "Thank you" I replied "Do Finn and Damien know yet?" She asked and I shook my head "You don't have to tell them straight away, take your time with this alright?" Demi asked and I gave her a nod.

We're all out in the ring right now and Damien is telling the audience about how bad he's gonna beat up BadBunny at BackLash and all that then BadBunny's theme song played and he walked out with a kendo stick and a microphone "Damien why are you lying to these people?" BadBunny asked "Oh I'm not lying at all, I'm telling the audience a spoiler of what's really going to happen" Damien replied "Yeah okay, all I know is, I'm going to Puerto Rico to kick your ass" BadBunny told Damien, he opened his mouth to speak again but I stopped him "Please stop, the sound of your voice is like someone scraping their nails against a chalkboard, just stop speaking, why are you even here? Just leave already" I said "Why don't you go be the whore (he said that in Spanish) for Dominik like you always are?" BadBunny asked me, Damien rolled out of the ring, he grabbed a steel chair from under the ring and he stormed his way to BadBunny, I looked at Dominik and seen his eyes were open every wide "What does that mean?" I asked him "He basically just called you a whore" Dominik whispered in my ear and my eyes widened "Was there a script change?" I asked him "Not that I know of" Dominik replied, I looked over and seen Damien beating up BadBunny.

Demi and I have a tag team match together against Natalya and Shotzi for the tag titles and this is my ring gear:

(With the tag title around her shoulder)

The match started with Demi fighting Shotzi.

Demi and I ended up winning the match like usual, Demi and I are celebrating in the ring then the boys joined us, Demi dropped me so I'm now standing then I ran over and jumped on Dominik and he caught me so I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist and I hugged into him.

When we arrived at the hotel and when we got our rooms I immediately fell asleep.

I heard voices talking, I could hear Dominik, Demi and Finn, I opened my eyes and I looked around the hotel room and I seen Demi in bed beside me, Finn was sitting on the end of the bed with Dominik beside him "What time is it?" I asked "It's 9:30" Finn replied and I nodded "You look so cute when you first wake up Lexi" Demi told me and I chuckled "That's a lie if I ever heard one" I joked and she laughed "I'm gonna go take a shower" I announced then I made my way to the bathroom.

I walked out of the bathroom dressed in this:

(Without the title she'll have that later in the chapter)

I looked around the room and only seen Dominik "Where is Finn and Demi?" I asked him "Oh they're gone downstairs to the vending machine" He told me and I nodded "You look sexy" Dominik told me "Thank you" I said as I straddled him and I loosely wrapped my arms around his neck "Are you excited for the show tonight?" I asked Dominik and he nodded "Are you excited for your promo with Thea?" Dom asked me "Yes, very excited, you'll be with me" I told him "True, so if anything goes wrong I can hold you back"

Dominik and I are out in the ring with Thea, I'm still wearing my outfit from earlier, "What happened to you wanting us both to save our energy until BackLash?" I asked Thea "Well it's only in two days so I thought I'd come out and wish you good luck" Thea told me and she extended her hand for me to shake "Okay, well I don't need luck, thank you though" I said and I gently pushed her hand down like the script said to do "Look Alexa, we used to be best friends, the least you can do is shake my hand" Thea said and she extended her hand again for me to shake "If I shake your hand are you gonna leave me alone?" I asked her and she nodded so I shook her hand, I went to pull my hand out of her grip but she held onto my hand tighter, I pulled my hand again but I couldn't break free from her grip "Zelina let go of her hand" Dominik said but Thea didn't listen to him, I brought my free hand up and I slapped Thea which forced her to let go of my hand, Thea stood up and she jumped on me and I fell to the canvas, I managed to roll us over so I was on top of her beating her up, Dominik wrapped his arms around my waist and he pulled me away from Thea and he brought me to the turnbuckles then he put me down, I couldn't move because Dominik is standing directly  in front of me "Dominik" I said "Lexi" he replied "Please move out of my way" I said as I seen the cameraman stand on the apron right where Dominik and I are which means the camera can pick up on what we're saying "No can do" he said "Fine, I won't attack her, but I do need my title though" I told him and he nodded, he turned around, he walked over and grabbed my title then he walked back and gave it to me "Thank you" I said and he nodded.