WrestleMania

Today is the big day, today is WrestleMania, this is my ring gear:

I can't wait for my match against Bianca because she's genuinely such a good person to work with out in the ring so yeah

"Alright, you got this alright? If you need any help at all, Demi and I will be out there to help you alright?" Dominik asked me and I gave him a nod "I gotta go because Bianca is making her way out to the ring as we speak" I told Dom and he nodded, he pulled me in for a hug then when I pulled away he grabbed my chin and he kissed me and I kissed him back, after a few seconds of us two making out I pulled away, I didn't want to but I had to "What was that for?" I asked him "Just giving you a little preview of what's gonna happen out in the ring when you win your match" Dominik said, oh yeah, the script said that when I win the match Dominik and I have to kiss
"You got black lipstick on your lips" I told him and I tried wiping away the lipstick from his lips but it wouldn't come off "Make sure you wipe that off properly before the boys see" I told him "What about Demi?" He asked "She knows" I said with a smirk then I left his locker room and made my way to Gorilla.

I'm out in the ring now with Bianca, the ref held the title up then he gave it to one of the people over in the time keepers area then the match started, Bianca and I locked up then I put her into a sleeper hold but she managed to get out of it, she rolled me into a pin but I kicked out, I stood up and I grabbed her braid and I tried to swing her around with it but she grabbed the braid out of my hand and she whipped me with it harshly.

I'm crawling away from Bianca as she walk towards me, then I got an idea, I looked at the crowd "Rhea, now Rhea get her" I shouted, Bianca turned around getting ready to fight off Rhea then I rolled her into a pin but she kicked out at two and a half so I rolled out of the ring, I lifted up the apron curtain and I searched under the ring and I found what I'm looking for, a ladder, I set it up so it was leaning on the apron and the bottom half is resting on the announcement table so it's laying flat like this:

(Just to give you an idea)

I rolled back into the ring, I stood Bianca up and I threw her out of the ring so she would land on the ladder (The way Sami is) I stood up onto the turnbuckles and I preformed twisted Bliss on her and the ladder broke, I laid on the ground breathless, I'm breathing so heavy right now, "Lexi you alright?" The ref asked and I nodded, I stood up and grabbed Bianca and swung her into the ring then I pinned her and her husbands music played "Why do people love to ruin my title matches?" I asked and the ref shook his shoulders, Montez stood ringside just staring at me "Get him out of here" I screamed at the ref "It's technically legal" the ref said "If you won't take of him then I will" I said then I rolled out of the ring as he still stares at me, Dominik's theme song played then he came out and attacked Montez and so did Demi the so I joined in, after a few seconds I was pulled away and Bianca put me on her shoulders trying to preform the KOD but Demi kicked her which caused Bianca to drop me "Get her into the ring" Demi told me so I dragged Bianca into the ring then Demi and I rolled in, Demi picked her up and preformed the riptide on her then I climbed to the top turnbuckle and preformed my finisher on her then I pinned her and I won the match which means I won the title the ref extended his hand out with the title and I snatched it off of him. I stood up and I hugged Demi, Dominik rolled into the ring "Try keep it PG" Demi told me with a laugh then she let me down, I ran over to Dominik, I jumped and he caught me, I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms wrapped around his neck and I hugged him tightly, "You ready?" Dominik asked and I nodded then I pulled away from him, we looked at each other, the crowd started chanting 'Kiss kiss kiss' so I leaned in and Dominik closed the gap and the crowd erupted into cheers, it's probably the first time in a few months they actually cheered for us.

When we got backstage I was asked to get some photos taken with my tag team title and my new raw women's championship.

(Rhea and Alexa are still tag champions I forgot to add that in)