Back at work

My family absolutely loved Dominik especially my parents, they like him so that's good, anyways today I'm back at work, Money in the bank is in a few days and I'm really excited for it, I don't have a match but I'm gonna distract Seth for Finn so yeah, there's that.

I'm in my locker room with Demi, we're just on our phones sending each other memes and all that.

I'm at the curtain getting ready to walk out for my match "Lexi" I heard Dom call my name so I turned around and seen him walking towards me and I smiled "Good luck" he told me "Thank you" I replied and we kissed, my music played and I walked out and done my entrance.

I've been in control of the match for a good bit now, I just flung Zelina across the ring, I stood up and climbed to the top turnbuckle and preformed my finisher on her, I pinned her and I won the match.

Once I got back stage I hugged Thea then I went for a shower.

We're all in the car now, I'm sitting at the very back with Dom, Demi is in front of us, Luis is driving and Finn is in the passenger seat, "Today was a very long day" Demi said "Yeah it was, oh my god we should get food" I said and everyone agreed so we got food at McDonald's and soon after I fell asleep in the car on the way to the hotel in the next city.

Guys I'm so sorry it's a short Ms shitty chapter, and I'm sorry for not uploading in awhile it's just I've been very busy and I've been in and out of hospital and all that so I'm so so so so so sorry the next chapter will be better I promise!!