Fine, you want a match? You got it

Today we're all going out to the ring to celebrate my win at Mania last night, this is what I'm wearing:

With a pair of black boots, once I got dressed I left my locker room and I went to hair and makeup and I got my hair and makeup done (like the photo above) then I put my title around my waist and I left to go find my friends

"Do you guys know how good it feels for me to beat Bianca last night, to finally have my title back that I lost at survivor series?" I asked the crowd, some cheered and booed, "I'd say it felt pretty good" Demi chimed in "Oh it did, but I have to thank you and Dominik for taking care of Montez and for you helping me take care of Bianca so I could win the match so thank you guys for that" I said "Now-," I said but then I was interrupted by Rey's theme song, when his song ended the LWO came out after him and I stared at Zelina as she and the LWO made their way to the ring "I'm sorry to interrupt you Alexa but I know someone who wants a shot at having that raw women's championship" Rey said then he pointed at Zelina "I'm sorry, I didn't know Zelina couldn't talk" I said not breaking eye contact with Zelina "I want a match against you for that championship" Zelina said "Ha, no" I said simply "I never thought I'd see the day that Alexa Bliss is scared to compete" Zelina said "Alright, yeah, I see what you're doing, reverse psychology, that's not going to work because I invented that" I said in an angry tone, every man of the LWO climbed onto the ring apron of each side, I dropped my microphone getting ready for a fight, Zelina rolled into the ring, Demi walked towards her but I put my hand on Demi's stomach and gently pushed her back "You think your intimidating? With your friends on the apron?" I asked her "yeah actually I do" she said as she looked up at me (I know they're the same height irl but for this book Alexa is 5'6) "That's cute" I said, she brought her hand up and she slapped me, I stumbled backwards a bit, Demi attacked her which led to a brawl with the men and I joined Demi in attacking Zelina.

After a few minutes of Demi and I attacking Zelina I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, I immediately started kicking and clawing to get out of the persons grip but they're too strong "Let go of her" Dominik shouted, I looked around the ring and seen Rey and Santos Escobar had him tied up in the ropes "Dominik get up" I shouted over the crowd "Rhea" I shouted, Demi turned around and when she saw Cruz Del Toro had me in his grip she kicked him in his back and he dropped me, I ran over and hit Santos Escobar while Demi took care of Rey, I threw Santos Escobar out of the ring then I untangled Dominik and he fell on top of me "Well hello there" Dominik said and I chuckled "This isn't very PG" I told him "I know, but I don't want to move" Dominik said then someone drop kicked him and he fell beside me, I looked to my left and I seen Zelina, "Okay now your dead" I said as I stood up and I jumped on top of her and I started punching Zelina in her face, I took my title off my waist and I started hitting her with it, Rey managed to drag Zelina out of the ring to safety, "Get me a microphone" I shouted to Finn so he got me a microphone "Fine, you want a match for my title? You got it, just name the time and the place, but this is your only chance, when you screw up and when you lose the match, you're not getting another shot, understand?" I asked Zelina and she nodded her head with a smile, "Oh and this will be your only warning, if you ever lay a finger on Dominik again, I will make your life a living hell" I shouted and Zelina just laughed at me, "She thinks I'm messing" I said as I turned to Demi "Zelina, I'm not messing, I left people in the hospital for months because of what I did to them, do not make me bring that side of me out again, because it's gonna be you who'll regret it once I end your career" I shouted again and this time Zelina looked worried, I dropped the microphone to the canvas, I picked up my title and I raised it, I turned around and seen Dominik was still on the canvas recovering from the attack so I walked over to him and I helped him to stand up, once he stood up he wrapped his arm around my shoulders and I raised my title again.