Live event

Alright, today we have a live event in the UK, I love live events because it gives us the opportunity to connect with the fans and the huger up's aren't there so wrestlers use live events to try something new but I love connecting with the fans.

This is my ring gear for tonight:

(With the tag title around her shoulder)

"Lexi, just the person I was looking for" Mark said as he walked over to me and Dominik "Hey Mark what's up?" I asked him "I got bad news" he told me "What's the bad news?" I asked him "You've been taken off the live event for tonight" Mark informed me "Why?" I asked confused "Well because we want to give the new upcoming talent a go at live events to see the crowds reaction to them so we had to pull someone off just for tonight, is it alright if that someone is you?" Mark said "Are you asking me or are you telling me?" I asked him "Telling you" he replied "Okay, I'm not being rude or anything but do you see these titles I'm holding? I'm the raw women's champion and one half of the women's tag team champion, people paid to see me tonight so I'm  going out there tonight and I'm having my match with Demi against the IIconics" I told him "I understand that your angry, believe me, I do, but it's just for tonight" Mark replied "Mark this is unfair, I'm all for the new talent being brought up but you expect me to just be pushed aside? If you take me off tonight's live event then it's you and your bosses who's gonna have to suffer the backlash from the fans" I said to him, I felt Dominik put his hand on my shoulder in a comforting manner and he somewhat calmed me down "Why are you acting like this Lexi?" Mark asked and I looked at him with disbelief "Wh- why am I acting like this? Mark my friends are in the audience, I have family that flew from Columbus Ohio to the UK just to watch me fight" I told him, which is the truth, my mom and dad couldn't make it to the last show that was in my home town because they had work so they told me they'd watch me tonight, live in action "I know, but if I pull someone else off then they're gonna be upset with me" Mark told me "Mark, with all due respect and all that but I'm going out tonight to fight" I told him calmly "Alright, fine, you win, I'll tell the people from NXT that they can't fight tonight" Mark said then he walked away "You alright?" Dominik asked me as he hugged me from behind "Yeah, I'm fine" I told him "What members of your family are here tonight?" Dominik asked "My mom, my dad and my brother" I responded "Is your dad nice or scary?" He asked "He's obvious nice to me because I'm his youngest but he'd probably be a bit intimidating to you, oh and just so you know, he's very protective over me" I informed my boyfriend "Does he know that we're actually dating?" Dom asked and I shook my head "Then he still thinks it's a storyline so it's fine" Dominik said "Yep, well good luck meeting him for the first time because they're coming backstage with us after our match" I told him and his eyes widened "Why couldn't you warn me?" Dominik asked "Now where's the fun in that?" I asked him then I walked away to go find Demi.

Samantha introduced us as the five of us made our way to the ring, I seen my mom, dad and my brother sitting front row right in front of the ring, I walked over and hugged the three of them then I rolled into the ring while the boys stood ringside for us "You want me to start the match off or do you want too?" Demi asked me "I'll start it off against Peyton" I replied and she nodded then she stood on the apron.

Demi and I won the match, right now we're backstage with my parents and my brother, "Demi it's so good to see you again" mom said as soon as she laid eyes on Demi, mom walked over and hugged her then she hugged each of the boys "You are getting tall, how old are you now?" Damien asked Liam, my brother, "I'm fifteen" Liam replied "Wow" Damien and Finn said "You're almost outgrowing me" I said "Three more inches I have to grow and I'm officially taller then you" Liam replied and I chuckled "Lexi, introduce us to the new member" dad said "Oh yeah, Dominik, this is my mom, my dad and my brother Liam" I introduced him to my family "Hi I'm Angela" mom said as she gave Dominik a hug "I'm Bob" dad said as he shook Dominik's hand then Liam introduced himself.