You have my word

Today Thea (Zelina) and I have a contract signing which I can't wait for, I know we don't get along with Rey but Demi and I actually get along with Thea (Zelina) very well off camera, she's a very nice woman once you get to know her, this is what I'm wearing for the contract signing:

(Her hair and makeup is done like the photo)

I'm in the cafeteria with my friends just talking about BackLash and how excited we all are for it, only Demi, Damien and I have match's at BackLash, Demi is fighting Charlotte, Damien is fighting BadBunny and I'm fighting Thea (aka Zelina), speaking of her, I seen her walk into the cafeteria and she walked over to us "Hey did you get the script yet?" She asked me "Yeah why?" I asked her "Did you read it yet? I still haven't got mine" Thea told me "Oh yeah I've read it, do you want mine?" I asked her "Yeah, if you don't mind please, I think they forgot about me" Thea said and I nodded then I stood up from the table "Where you going?" Finn asked "Just getting my script for Thea, I'll be back in a minute" I told him then Thea and I left the cafeteria and we went to my locker room.

I gave Thea the script so she's off somewhere reading it, I walked back into the cafeteria and seen everyone still sitting at the same table so I walked back over and sat beside Dominik.

I'm out in the ring now with Thea, "Look Alexa, I'm leaving Puerto Rico with that championship whether you like it or not and I cannot wait to see the look on your face when you see the ref handing me that raw women's championship" Thea said "Yeah okay Zelina, you can keep thinking that, but don't let it shock you when I'm the one the ref's handing my title to" I said then I signed the contract "Sign it" I said as I moved the book over to her side of the table and she signed the contract "Alright ladies and gentlemen, the match is official, I'll see you two in Puerto Rico" Adam said then he rolled out of the ring, I stood up and so did Thea, "Alexa, I want to save my energy for our match at BackLash and I want you to do the same, I want to know that you're not gonna attack me at all until BackLash" Thea said into the microphone "I won't" I told her with a small smile "Swear to me, do I have your word?" Thea asked "You have my word, I, won't lay a finger on you until our match at BackLash" I told her and she nodded then I rolled out of the ring and I raised my title up.