You want to what?

I'm with Demi sitting in an equipment box in a very empty hallway, "Hey can I talk to you for a sec?" I heard Dominik's voice call out so I looked around and seen him walking towards Demi and I "Who are you talking to?" Demi asked him "Lexi" he replied "You guys stay here I'll go find Finn and Damien" Demi said then she left us "What do you wanna talk about?" I asked him "I was thinking we should tell Finn about us because I want everyone to know that you and I are together" he said and she stood in front of me "You wanna go public?" I asked him "Yeah, we've been with each for three, going on four days Dom" I said with a soft smile "I'm not about the fans, I'm on about everyone backstage so we don't have to hide" Dominik said "Oh, why didn't you start with that then, we can tell Finn whenever, I'm sure if we be affectionate with each other then everyone backstage will know" I told him "Can we start now?" Dominik asked with a smirk "Sure" I said then he leaned in and we kissed.

I have a match tonight against Peyton Royce with Billie ringside and Dominik is gonna be ringside for me, this is my ring gear:

(With the tag title around her waist and the raw title around her shoulder)

"Dominik did you read the script?" I asked as I sat beside him in catering "Yeah why?" He asked me "Did you read the end?" I asked him and he gave me a nod "You have to jump and I have to pick you up" I said "I never seen that part" He told me "I'm sure I can do it" I said and he raised his eyebrows at me "You think you can carry me?" He asked and I nodded my head "Yes I know I can carry you" I said confidently "Alright, stand up" he said so we both stood up "You're gonna catch me" he said then he jumped and I caught him and he wrapped his legs around my waist "What was that? Did you not have faith in me?" I asked him "touché" is all he said.

"Alright, you ready?" Dominik asked me and I nodded.

"Get up Peyton" I screamed after I drop kicked Peyton to the canvas "Get up" I screamed again so she stood up and I slapped her across her face and she stumbled back "Did you just slap me?" She asked and I nodded then she slapped me which caught me off guard so I fell "It was nice knowing you Peyton" Dominik shouted over the crowd, I stood up and I attacked her.

I preformed my finisher on Peyton then I pinned her and I won the match, Dominik rolled in, he jumped and I caught him then he wrapped his legs around my waist and the whole audience erupted in laughter and cheers.

When we got backstage Finn came up to us and congratulated me on my victory then he took Dominik away from me, he looked, angry and confused, I decided to leave them be. I made my way to my locker room, I took a shower then I got dressed into something comfy and I went to go find Demi.

"It's a very hot day out today, we should go to the beach or something" Demi said as she walked out of the bathroom that's in out hotel room, "Agreed, we should go ask the boys if they wanna go too" I suggested and she nodded. We both made our way to the boys hotel room and we walked in without knocking because Demi got a spare keycard, Demi opened the door and we both seen Dominik's ass, he was butt naked, he was in the middle of getting dressed, I immediately put my hand over Demi's eyes so she wouldn't look "Have you ever heard of knocking?" Dominik asked us as he turned around and covered his dick with his boxers "Nice ass, no go get dressed into your bathing suits because we're going to the beach" I told him "You seem calm while staring at a naked Dominik" Finn said as he walked out for her bathroom "I've seen more of him" I mumbled under my breath "What?" Finn asked confused "Huh?" I asked him trying to divert the situation "Can you guys please stand outside the door until I get dressed?" Dominik asked me "Are you blushing?" Damien asked him and that's when I noticed his whole face turned red "Lexi" Dominik pleaded "Dominik chill, it's not like she hasn't seen you before" Demi said out loud right in front of Finn "Wait what?" Finn asked "Oh shit" Demi whispered as she realized what she had said "Long story short...." I started but I trailed off my sentence not knowing what excuse to give him "Lexi the door" Dominik said as he saw people walking behind us "Oh shit sorry" I said then I walked Demi and I into the room and I closed the door behind us "You were supposed to stand behind the closed door" Dominik said "Demi and I will just go into the bathroom" I announced then I brought Demi and I into the bathroom "What is wrong with you?" I asked Demi after I took my hand away from her eyes so she could see "I forgot he was in the room" Demi replied "Well now he knows" I said plain and simple "Alright I'm dressed you guys can come out" Dominik said so Demi and I walked out "Are you and Dominik dating?" Finn asked me and I looked towards Dominik and he nodded his head "Yes" I replied "Well that makes sense" Finn said.

We're all at the beach, this is what I'm wearing:

(Ignore the writing)

I'm sunbathing beside Demi with my eyes closed, just relaxing, minding my own business, the a pair of arms wrap around my waist, I let out a shriek so I opened my eyes and seen Dominik's face "Dominik put me down" I said but he ignored me, instead, he threw me over his shoulders into a fireman's carry and he continued walking to the water "Dominik you put me down right now" I shouted playfully hoping he would let me down "Nope, I'm throwing you into the water" Dominik said with a laugh "Dominik put me down" I said and I started slapping his ass "Stop slapping me, I'm not putting you down until we're at the water" Dominik said. We finally made it to the water but he still has me on his shoulder, he's about waist deep in the water now then all of a sudden he takes me off his shoulder so now he's carrying me bridal style "Dominik my hair is gonna go green if you throw me in" I lied to him "Why would it go green?" He asked me "Because, yeah, I don't know?" I asked "Good he Lexi" he said then he threw me into the water submerged under the water then I kicked my feet against the sand bed and I swam back to the surface of the water "Dominik Óscar Gutiérrez" I said "Look, it's just fun, don't worry" Dominik said as he raised his hands in surrender "I have nothing to worry about, but you do" I said then I ducked his head under water then I pulled him back up and he stared at me "You coulda killed me" he said worried "I bet you'd like that wouldn't you" I replied "Don't do that, you're gonna wake someone up" Dom told me and I gave him a confused look "Below the waist" he hinted "Oh alright" I said and I kissed him.