No Family Drama

"I find Jealousy absolutely repulsive, but you know that already." I spoke to Xavier as we we're on the way back to the school.

"How am I supposed to feel when your ex who you blew me off for all the time ask you if you're single or not and you say YES!" Xavier responded, I could tell he was angry.

"Xavier who was I on a date with . . . him or YOU?!"

He didn't respond, as a matter of fact the whole car ride was silent. Eventually we arrived at Nevermore, and were heading towards Weems office. When we arrived the girls were sitting in chairs. I walked behind Miracle putting a hand in her shoulder as Xavier mirrored my actions with Rose. I could see the odd look on Weems face.

"Mr. Thorpe, your daughter assaulted Ms. Addams &  Mr. Bradshaw just a few moments ago."

"She didn't assault me, maybe it's time to hang it up you old hag, cause clearly you can't see or hear!" Rose screamed.

"Rose that's enough! You do not under any circumstances disrespect adults who haven't disrespected you, apologize NOW!" Xavier said in a very stern tone.

Rose huffed in defeat. "I'm sorry principal Weems, my anger got the best of me."

Weems wore a smile on her face. "Your mother has said much worse to me, but back to business would you like to press charges Ms. Addams?"

"Of course not, I would like to know what happened?"

"Well I'll tell you, Rose and Jordan B. were hanging out when I caught being a little to handsy, so I defended her as I would with anyone I care about. Rose tried to break it up and I pushed her away and she fell, the end." Miracle explained.

"Ok that makes a lot more sense now, good job sticking up for each other."  I said feeling proud of my daughter.

"Ms. Addams and Mr. Thorpe, unfortunately I will have to suspend Rose and Miracle, so they'll be suspended from classes for 4 days and grounded which means no recreational activities."

"Mother is it ok if I spend my suspension in your apartment." Miracle asked me.

I could see the shock on Weems face. "I just knew it, she's the spitting image of you Ms. Addams."

"Thank you principal Weems, she is quite the personality; and of course you can stay with me Miracle."

"Well if that is it this conference is adjourned, oh and you two . . . no more family drama. A lot of parents drop their kids here to push them away, but you two have the privilege of having a sibling and both parents here, so please stay out of trouble."

"I can't make any promises." Miracle responded leaving the room.

Weems huffed in defeat, and went back to her laptop most likely checking emails.
____________________________________

This was just a quick chapter to get us back into the groove. I am bck guys. Thank you for sticking with me.