No Family

Panting heavily Wednesday put her arms up. " I'm fine, just give me some space!"

Xavier looked like he had reached a breaking point, quickly forcing his way in the room. Wednesday looked shocked and taken aback by his actions.

"YOU DON'T GET TO KEEP BEING THE FUCKING VICTIM WEDNESDAY!"

Wednesday flinched slightly before hearing a sharp breath coming from beside her, quickly remembering Miracle was there she instructed her to go to her dorm.
Once Miracle was out the door Xavier slammed it.

"LET'S GET SOMETHING STRAIGHT WEDNESDAY, YOU LEFT ME, YOU KEPT MY CHILDREN FROM ME, AND ALSO you broke my heart. Wednesday you have made my life hell and I'm still tragically in love with you . . . but for now we're done."

Xavier quickly exited the room leaving a very shocked Wednesday Addams.
.
"Miracle what the hell?" Rose huffed.

"Trust me Rose, this is an important part of their journey, she had a right to know."

"I know you have no heart, but I finally had two parents and you just carelessly spilt them apart."

"Last time I checked they're my parents too and you're supposed to be my sister, but since I'm so careless and heartless let's go back to being strangers."

"Miracle you know I didn't mean it like that."

Miracle simply ignored Rose and turned to walk over to her bed assuming coffin position and hoping to take a nap.
.
Days had passed and while they both attended to their kids Xavier and Wednesday hadn't spoke. Right now Rose was in the art room working on a piece while Xavier graded projects. Rose was sighing noticeably loud as she finished up her portrait.

"Dad?"

Xaviers ears perked up and he looked in the direction of Rose.

"Can you come check out my portrait, tell me what you think?"

"Of course."

Xavier got up to go over to Rose and when he got there to look over her shoulder, his breath got caught in his throat.

The sketch was breathtaking, but he knew he had to push that affection away.

"So what do you think Dad?"

"Rose please . . ."

"No, you and mom deserve each other, stop acting so brainless."

"Rose you need to stay in a child's place, what your mother and I are going through should be the last thing on your mind, enjoy being a kid."

"No we're a family and I don't wanna lose it."

"Rose I'm your Father and Miracle's your sister and nothings going to change that but right now we just can't be a family."

Xavier could see Rose's heart break into pieces as the words left his mouth. She let out a quiet whimper as she quickly grabbed her things and ran out of the classroom.

"ROSE I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT!"

She didn't look back as Xavier pleaded and continued to just run and just run. She didn't want to see any of them, so she just ran.
.
Xavier was hardly sleep thinking of what went down earlier between him and his daughter and of course what happened with Wednesday almost a week ago. Luckily he wasn't sleep because the loud banging on his door would've woke him anyways. With a slight groan he slowly got out of bed and headed for the door. When he opened it there was Wednesday crying her eyes out to her left was Miracle who while not crying seemed very disturbed and to the right was Weems who seemed to have a bit more composure than the mother daughter duo.

"What's going on?!"

"Mr. Thorpe um . . . I normally don't have to deliver this message, but Rose has run away and left behind this note.

Xavier froze and looked at the note and it read "To my Mom, Dad, and Sister, I experienced a familial connection with all of you and realized this is the family I want. It's unbearable to be around you all and not be able to be a family, so I've run off so you can hate each other in peace. Took that page right out of Mom's boom, anyways I hope you this doesn't hurt as much it hurts me. I hope one day we can be a family.

With love,

Rose Addams- Thorpe