The Other Woman

THIS STORY WILL NOW SHIFT INTO 3rd Person and only go to characters POV when stated.

.

.

.

Wednesday had walked out of Weems office with Miracle, making sure to throw Xavier a harsh glare before leaving. The noirette and her daughter walk down the halls into silence until Miracle speaks up.

"Mother, your anger is very loud, if you wouldn't mind turning it down, I have my own anger to tend to." 

"Miracle I need to ask you something and please don't tel your father or Rose."

"My lips are sealed."

"How many people has Xavier seen up until now."

"Mother please, let that one go."

"Miracle please just tell me."

"Last I knew . . . he's currently seeing someone right now."

Wednesday froze in her tracks causing Miracle to stop walking too. She was furious about the lies, the bullshit, and most importantly the audacity.

"Mother while I normally like others discomfort, please don't think too deeply into it, I could be wrong."

Wednesday said nothing as she continued to walk down the hall until eventually making it to her room, opening the door and letting Miracle in, before retreating to her bedroom, not speaking another word for the day.

Flashback: Miracle and Xavier are leaving for Nevermore

Xavier hugs a woman as Miracle observes her give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Sorry I couldn't help you find your girlfriend, she's a sharp one."

"I know you did as good as anyone could, you're the greatest P.I and friend a guy could ask for." Xavier said breaking from the hug.

Xavier gets into the car, sparing one last wave to the woman before driving off.

.

.

.

The next day quickly arrived and Wednesday was in no mood, but knew duty called anyways. Her goals for the day being set on two things: educate and avoid Xavier. She quickly scurried and put on her work attire before saying a goodbye to Miracle. As always every time Wednesday was trying to avoid Xavier he was always behind a closed door, this morning being no different. It took all of Wednesday's willpower not to slam the door knowing it'd cause a scene in front of all their co workers.

"Wednesday can we talk?"

"No."

"Please Wednesday I need you so badly to talk to me cara mia.

The nickname always pulled on Wednesday's very brittle heart strings, but this time it wasn't in that usual affectionate way. Not knowing what overcame her she slapped him.

"Wednesday what the fuck!?"

"Do not use profanity in front of my child."

"What's your problem Wednesday?!"

"YOU! You're my problem, pulling all this victim nonsense and that nickname . . . that goddammed nickname, you have no right to call me that, or to try to take me on dates when you're seeing someone else . . . I know we had our issues, but I thought better of you Xavier."

"Wednesday what are you talking about?"

A single tear slipped from Wednesday's eye before quickly retreating further into the room starting to hyperventilate. This caught Miracle's attention as she quickly ran up to the distressed noirette.

"Father she's having a panic attack!" Miracle stated knowing the signs all too well.