Betrayal

FLASHBACK

"I know you guys have gotten close, have you seen her?" Xavier asked hoping the answer was yes.

"She actually just went out of town."

"Dammit."

Bianca took that moment to execute the plan, Wednesday had practically begged her to do it. Bianca removed her siren necklace and let her powers loose.

"Xavier, you will walk into the adoption agency after I walk away and adopt the newborn child, she will be the only newborn. You will forget this part of our conversation and you'll never question your decision."

Bianca quickly slipped her necklace back on and swiftly walked away from the confused artist.

END FLASHBACK

"Wednesday what the fuck, that little girl had to grow up thinking her parents, who by the way are US didn't want her!

"Xavier when I left Nevermore to take care of our child, I never anticipated twins. When they were born I came up with this plan to get one of them too you. I picked the one who more resembled me because I knew you missed me and needed someone like me to ground you."

He sighed looking down. "Wednesday, that little girl has cried many nights thinking about you and why you didn't want her!"

"I know."

His face was still one of anger. "You know?"

"I have much better control of my powers, I would never leave one of my children and not check on them."

His expression softened slightly. "Wednesday, how do we tell her she's not exactly Rose she's more like . . . you."

I shifted nervously in my seat. "Do we have to tell her today, I don't think it's—."

"Wednesday, she'll see this as an act of betrayal, better to tell her now and start the path to forgiveness."

"Xavier if we may-."

He cut me off again, slightly pissing me off. "Here they come, get ready."

Rose burst into the cafe looking the happiest I've seen her look in a while.

"Here's your card Xavier." Rose said excitedly handing him his card.

My eyebrow rose as I looked over to him. "No matter how much money you have Xavier, never leave her with a card. She'll find a way to max it out."

I looked over at the silent girl next to Rose. "Miracle, you didn't want anything?"

"Actually I bought some new pieces of music for my violin."

"Violin?"

"Yes, have you played before Ms. Addams?"

"Well I play the cello, I don't really have a lot of time for it nowadays being a teacher and lesson planning."

"I wanted to play the cello, but father said I should start small before going big."

This earned Xavier a glare as he looked down "Nonsense, how about I give you a few lessons and you'll be fine in no time."

"Xavier we have to get going it is almost time for curfew." Rose pointed out.

Xavier looked down at his phone. "She's right, let me give you a ride Wednesday.

I thought on it and decided it would be best. We all made our way into his suv. The ride was short as Rose talked with Miracle who provided her with even shorter answers. We eventually made it back and re entered the campus of Nevermore Academy and returned the girls to their rooms.

Before leaving Rose wrapped me in a hug I immediately reciprocated. "I love you mom, thanks for being honest with me."

She then turned to Xavier. "Thank you so much for spending time with me I really enjoyed it." She wrapped him in a hug that normally I only receive and I knew then that they would be close.

I turned to walk away but clearly I wasn't sneaky enough. "Wednesday aren't you forgetting something."

I sighed knowing it was inevitable and stepped into the room, with Xavier by my side. "Miracle we need to speak with you." He said softly.

"Have I done something wrong today?"

His face softened. "Of course not my little black cloud."

"Father I told you never to use the name except for in front of family." She spoke looking slightly embarrassed by me being there.

I placed my hand on her shoulder. "Miracle I have something I need to tell you."