Romeo and Juliet

"I-I can't do it." Wednesday's voice was trembling as she whispered her words.

"Mother-."

"NO, I can't do it! I love you two, but I can't be here without my person. I- I feel like I'm suffocating..."

Wednesday's meltdown began to intensify and she start to clutch at her chest indicating that she couldn't breathe.

"MOM!"

Rose immediately tried to aid Wednesday but she didn't have the slightest of a clue what she was supposed to do to help,

"Principal Weems SHE CAN'T BREATHE!"

Weems was looking skeptical at Wednesday. She scanned her over and looked at the girls with a defeated look.

"Girls your Mother is completely fine, she's simply choosing not to breathe."

Rose wore a panicked look. "HOW DO WE STOP HER?!"

"You can't, your Mother has complete control of all her instincts which means if she wanted . . . she could just suffocate herself."

By the time Weems finished her sentence Wednesday fell to the ground.

"Miracle do something!"

"What is it am I to do Rose?!"

"I don't know . . . you just always know what to do . . . j-just like mom."

Simultaneously Wednesday and Xavier both took HUGE gasps for air, but never did open their eyes.

Xavier was in the same woods that he'd just been attacked in, but everyone was gone. "HELLO!"

"Xavier Thorpe, how good to finally meet you."

Xavier was looking at a white haired lookalike of Wednesday standing next to an exact lookalike of himself with slight facial hair.

"Wednesday?"

"No child, my name is Goody."

"Huh?"

"Shhh just a moment."

Wednesday suddenly begins to materialize in from of the pair. Her eyes scan the area rapidly and upon seeing Xavier she grabs him possessively tucking her head into his shirt.

Xavier instinctively began to rub her back in comfort.

"YES! Now you're getting it."

"Getting what?" Xavier asked puzzled.

"The side of good and all that's right in this war can only be fought by you two, your children, and your friends. When there's hostility and turmoil things go wrong." Goody explained putting emphasis on the fact that the both of them are dead.

"As always two portals, you may come with me and enjoy everlasting afterlife, or go back to your family and change the world as we know it."

"You know one of these days you're going to have to let me enjoy the blissful feeling of death Goody . . . but it's not that day."

"Girls I am terribly sorry, your parents were exceptional people."

"Thank you Principal Weems." Rose said voice slightly quivering.

Miracle on the other hand had been silent and as still as a rock. She just stared at the corpses hoping for any signs of hope.

The bodies remained unmoved for a moment, before Wednesday gasped for air Xavier shortly after her repeating the action.

"Mother, Father!"

"MOM?! DADDY?!"

Rose ran and jumped into Xavier's arms like a little girl who had to watch her father be shipped away.

Miracle always hesitant with contact was shocked to feel two cold yet safe feeling arms embrace her.
Anyone else would've been fearing for their lives right now, but she knew in the long run that no matters what happens the show will always belong to The Wednesday Addams.

Miracle was honestly proud of the legacy her mother built for the first time.

Miracle Thorpe admires NO ONE, but she couldn't help but fiend a little adoration for her mother and her resilience and strength.

"You know that love is truly beautiful." Weems said grabbing everyone's attention.

"All I've dreamed for is real genuine love... Ms. Addams, Mr. Thorpe your love is strong. You both would obviously give it all for the other, don't fight build that love and be ready to take on this world, and trust me you ain't seen nothing yet. Be the better version of Romeo and Juliet, make something out of this strong bond, and I promise it'll do the world some good.