What did you do!

FLASHBACK- October 20, 2010

"Did you do it?" I asked my friend Bianca.

"I did it, but this still doesn't feel right Wednesday!"

"Bianca, I need you on my side!"

"I'm on your side, but he has to find out one of these days. Promise me you'll tell him within a year!"

I rolled my eyes, I'm getting soft. "I promise."

END FLASHBACK

I think back to that day, I broke a promise. I hadn't told him until now and he still doesn't know the entire truth. There was a point where I never cared about how terrible I treated someone but I haven't been that dark person in years, she still lingers in the shadows but she's gone.

.

.

.

"Xavier, what's our spending limit?" Rose asked.

"There isn't a limit." Miracle responded.

"No limit?"

"Our father is loaded, due to him taking over as CEO of our grandfather's company."

"Wow, who's our grandfather?" Rose asked.

"Vincent Thorpe."

"VINCENT THORPE, like the super awesome psychic?"

"That would be him."

Rose seemed shocked as Xavier watched on seeing the exchange between them, his daughters. Never in a million years did he think he'd have a child with Wednesday. Miracle wasn't much of a social butterfly but Rose didn't seem to care. The car ride was short and when they arrived in town Xavier handed Miracle the AMEX card and told them to have a good time. He decided he would go to the Weathervane and grab some coffee and do some sketches. He was sketching the only thing on his mind, Wednesday. Little to his knowledge she had walked into the cafe and was standing right over him.

WEDNESDAY'S POV

I had been following Xavier and the girls making sure that if anything happened I would be there for damage control. He'd given them his card and went into the Weathervane and I followed suit. I stood over his booth and watched him sketch. I sat for a while watching him go to work as I became mesmerized. I slowly realized it was a sketch of me, when he finished the sketch he scribbled the words cara mia at the bottom. I decided I would slide into the booth. 

"It's a beautiful sketch Xavier."

"I can't take too much credit."

I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks." How's it going with the girls?"

"I'm not rushing or going to force anything, Rose seems to be more excited having a new sister than a dad. Miracle won't say it but I think she likes Rose."

"How do you figure?"

"Rose has hugged her twice and continues to have a cheery spirit, and Miracle hasn't killed her... call it a hunch."

"That's great, but I came here to speak to you . . . I haven't been completely honest."

I could sense him tense up a little bit. "Wednesday, what did you do?"

"Miracle is your daughter."

He looked slightly confused. "Uhh . . . I'm aware of that Wednesday, I adopted her."

"No Xavier, she's yours . . . biologically."

His face showed a look of hurt "How could you possibly accuse me of sleeping with someone else Wednesday, I've never told you a lie."

"Xavier, I'm not accusing you I know she's your daughter because . . . I gave birth to her.