Blame

"What did you do?!" Wednesday asked Xavier furiously.

"Oh sure, every time something bad happens I take the blame, I'm tired Wednesday!"

"Xavier I don't quite care about your frustration, my child is missing!" Wednesday tears started to swell back up.

"Mr. Thorpe, Ms. Addams is under a lot of distress, can you please refrain from the harsh comments." Weems said attempting to defuse the situation.

"You know what, I'm done. I'll look for Rose on my own since everyone thinks I'm this problem."

"You're acting like a goddamn baby." Wednesday snarled.

"I've always been your biggest defender Wednesday, but right now you're just down right ugly, and I'm disgusted by your presence."

Xavier took one more look at Wednesday before scoffing and shaking his head. He walked away towards the opposite end of the hall. Before Wednesday could react her head fell back into a vision.

Xavier is running through the woods when he sees a cloaked figure aiming a gun at Rose.

"NO!"

Xavier rushes to interfere, tackling the figure and temporarily giving Rose a chance to escape which she takes. The cloaked figure aims their marksman pistol at Xavier and . . .

Wednesday comes to with Weems and Miracle by her side.

"No no no no no no no NO!"

"Ms. Addams, what did you see?"

"Rose and Xavier are in danger, we've got to find them... NOW!

"You give a girl all the love you have, your best hair days, and EVEN two kids and this is how she treats me!"

"Sir I said I didn't see the child you showed me, you're holding up the line."

Xavier made a face of realization walking out of the little store and continuing his search for Rose. Xavier walked across the street to the Weathervane cafe. When he entered he saw Tyler behind the counter. He quickly pulled out his phone and rushed up.

"Tyler!"

Tyler turned around at hearing his name a bit surprised to see Xavier.

"Xavier listen I'm really sorry about you and Wednesday, I didn't know you had anything."

"Listen it's fine, have you seen this little girl?!"

"Yea she came in and ordered a hot chocolate and a bear claw, everything ok?"

"This is me and Wednesday's daughter and she's missing, she LOVES to talk, did she mention her next place."

"Uhhh . . . yea she mentioned the woods and needing a break from lovesick fools."

"Thanks Tyler you're a lifesaver . . . how ironic, gotta run!"

Xavier sped out the door leaving Tyler concerned and confused.

.

Xavier sped through the wood ignoring each branch that hit him in the face. An ear piercing scream that sounded really close stopped him in his tracks, he was sure it was Rose. He sped in the direction of it.

.

Wednesday and company were running as fast as humanly possible through the woods when they heard a scream that sounded very far.

"We've gotta go we haven't got much time." Wednesday ordered.

.

Xavier arrived at the source of the scream and it was none other than Rose, but she wasn't alone as she was being attacked by a cloaked figure.

"NO!"

Xavier rushes to interfere, tackling the figure and temporarily giving Rose a chance to escape which she takes. The cloaked figure aims the gun at Xavier and . . .

.

A single gunshot was heard that sounded really close to Wednesday and company and they rushed as fast humanly possible towards it. Finally arriving Xavier was on the ground in blood while Rose stood over him trying to comfort him but his eyes we're closed.

"DADDY!" Miracle surprised everyone screaming out in concern and rushing to Xavier's side.

Wednesday quickly rushed ahead kneeling in front of Xavier.

"SHIT SHIT SHIT! NO COME ON XAVIER WAKE UP!" 

Wednesday was pleading with him to just open his eyes. Weems knelt down beside her. 

"He has a pulse but he won't make it to any hospital, we've got to figure out how to patch up this wound and quickly, or . . ."

Weems just dropped her head not strong enough to finish that sentence.

Wednesday looked at Weems strenly.

"That is not an option, some one rip me a piece of their shirt!"

.

"Ms. Addams it isn't working."

"No . . ."

Weems went to check Xavier's pulse again and turned to face the girls with a defeated look.

"I'm so sorry."

A/N I'm back, was this chapter good or have I lost my touch?