update

this is the longest i have gone without interacting with this story and there is a reason why.

as i have mentioned, i am in the middle of preparing for my gcse's at the moment, and this friday i have already had one.

it did not go well and i will not be saying what has happened, but in short terms, my autism has caused a ruckus with the exam board and everything has basically blown up.

it has gotten to the point where i do not feel as though i will be able to continue on with my gcse's, which are fully starting about a week from now, and i have even considered retaking the whole of year eleven if i am able to do so.

this whole situation has put a spanner in the works of my future, and i don't know where i am going after this school year, as i don't know if i can stay in a school that will not aide me for my autism during exams.

the stress has gotten to the point where i am developing hives and rashes all over my body from it, and my drinking problem has started to play up again.

so, i am not doing well, but i have plans for this book and will be continuing it as well as editing it when i have the time.

as always, thank you all so much for reading this, and thank you for the votes and other interactions as well. it really means a lot to me. writing and reading is how i destress and helps me calm down, so to see positive feedback really helps.

thank you, i will be back :)