PART 4

Heyyy guys! This is a long chapter. I hope you guys would like it.

Do share your views and comments !

Happy Reading!

After the small meet with Triloknath, Arohi was very disturbed. She wasn't able to have the courage to deny the old man's request and on the other hand she wasn't ready to marry Abhishek.

Abhishek on the other side was also disturbed for the same. He was staying at his penthouse to avoid his family and the topic of marriage. He was against the idea of getting himself hitched.

Whereas their families didn't leave a chance to convince both of them. But they both were adamant with their decision.

----------------------------------------------------------

Abhishek came to Mehra Mansion after a week after getting continuous calls and texts from his mother. As he entered house he saw Ashika fully indulged in her project, so he decided to tease her. He stood behind her "BOOM" Ashika screamed.

"Bhai you scared me" she said keeping her hand on her heart and started punching him. Hearing her scream everyone came to the hall to find both the siblings fighting like dog and cat. Everyone shook their head and laughed.

Getting tired of the fight they both sat on the sofa. Butler bought him water and he drank it in one go.

"God you both grow up" Suket scolded after seeing a messed up hall. They both laughed looking at each other, everyone also joined them.

After having dinner, Abhishek went to his room. He sat on his bead, leaning his bead  back thinking something, just then he heard a knock and his eyes snapped towards the door to find Suket standing there, he smiled and walked in holding a file.

"This is the file for Monday's meeting" he forwarded the file and sat next to him. "What were you thinking?" he asked.

"Nothing dad just about the meeting" he said while going through the file.

"Lie" he snapped and laughed. "Abhi I know you son. You were thinking about the marriage right" Abhishek looked at him and nodded. Suket understood his son's silence and said "She is a sweet and responsible girl Abhi and even comes from a reputed family. Then what is the issue son?"

"Dad there is no issue, it's just that I don't want to marry her or anyone" hearing which Suket laughed and added "When I was of your age I also said the same son.  But the moment I saw your mom my decision changed in a jiffy"

Abhishek was shocked hearing the newfound information. "You can't live your life alone. At some stage you are going to need a partner to be with you, understand you, and love you. We are not going to be by your side always" he then added.  "I am not forcing you son, but you know your grandfather. He has made all the mind to make Arohi a part of this family. I know you won't like it but he went to meet her and convince her" Abhishek was shocked hearing this.

"What!!" she said. "Abhi it would be better that you agree for this marriage willingly else you know your grandfather will find a way" Suket added and left the room.

.

Abhishek's POV:

Everyone was sitting in the garden having their tea. "Good morning everyone" I wished but I could sense tension in the environment.

"Have a seat" Dadu said and I took a seat in front of him. From his tone I can definitely tell that something is wrong.

"What's the matter guys" I asked looking towards each one of them, but to my surprise my family decided to keep quiet.