PART 34

Happy Reading!

Happy New Year Guys 🎊

Arohi's POV:

"And I love you"

My heart skipped a beat and my breath stuck in my throat. I didn't expect this. Not this soon at least.

I broke the hug and looked into his eyes to find if it's a lie, if his tongue slipped. But no, all I found was sincerity. His hand caressed my cheek and he smiled.

"Are you serious?" I asked and he just hummed looking intently into my eyes.

I sighed with a smile and raising in my toes I snuggled into his neck. Even after wearing heels, I'm short in front of him. And I like it. I like doin a bear hug with him cause most of the time he just picks me up giving me butterflies.

"Will I get an answer?" He asked. And I know he is pouting like a child he is. I chuckled and pecks his pout twice an thrice times.

"Impress me and I'd think" I said with a smirk. He raised a brow and I shrugged.

He chuckled and moved back. "After you my lady" he said showing his hand and I laughed.

He pulled the hair for me like a gentleman he is. I put the roses on the table and look around the arrangements. This is perfect, just perfect. Exactly the kind of date I've always wanted and it fits my aesthetics perfectly. He took care of every single detail in here. It shows his efforts to make it perfect making me go awe.

Hmm so now I understand why he was so busy the whole week. The image of Abhishek choosing and planning a date makes me giggle.

Soon the food was served and as expected its my favorite. I started telling him about my new assignment and the upcoming event in my college. And he like always and a good boy listens to me. It feels so good that I've got his undivided attention.

"Mmm this is yummy" I moan taking a bite of pasta and I heard him groan. I bite back a smile and continue my blabbering. Wait. This pasta and champagne reminds me of the date we had.

I was eating when he pulled his hand closer to mine and wiped the sauce from the corner of my lips. Not only that, he licked it. This is the sexiest thing a man could do. Uffff my heart.

We had our dinner with my talks and his laughs. It was perfect and I loved it.

We decided to talk a walk around the beach. I almost tripped when he held me.

"My clumsy wife, Mabel careful" he said and I pouted.

He pecked me and bent down. I was about to ask when I felt his hands on my feet, making me shiver. He started removing me heels and I pulled my phone out and quickly snapped a picture. What, it was sexy and he's my husband. I can click as many pictures as I want.

He took the heels in one his hand and we moved further. I started moving further and the breeze was cool and soothing.

"Arohi" he called me and I turned. As I turned he clicked my picture making me laugh. I held his hand and moved further.

"Huff... I'm tired. I want to go back home Abhi" I said and not kidding. I'm really tried. And it's almost midnight.

He shook his head and picked me up in bridal style. I pecked his cheeks with a grin. He settled me in the car and we drove off to our penthouse.

I can feel as if he is sad or he wants to say something, but is trying to hold it back. What is..... ooo so he's waiting for me to answer him.

What should I say? I mean yes I like him a lot, and maybe I love him too. But some wounds never heal. Like the ones he gave me at the start of our wedding. The words he said, the blames, taunts, they are fresh as ever. Yeah things have been different between us,  yet I can't forget the past this easily right.

I look at him and put my head on his shoulder closing my eyes. I want him but a little part of me is telling to stop.

I don't know when I slept. I woke up with his hand caressing my hairs and his gaze on me. I open my eyes and look up at him with smile. "We've reached baby" he said so softly.

I hummed and we got down and moved towards the elevator. All the while I was just looking at him.

We reached home and I looked at Ritika and Varun fighting for god knows what. She was throwing cushions on him and he was running from her. When did he come?

I looked at Abhishek and shook out heads. These two will never grow up. Ever since Riti got comfortable after the incident, it's just them and their fights.

"Guyssss" Abhishek said and they look at us.

Riti came to us and pointed at Varun glaring him and said. "Jeeju your friend is such an asshole. You know first he came unannounced and then when I prepared the food for us he was just like I'm doing a favor for him"

"What I can come anytime I want. This is my friends house" he came to me and said "And bhabhi your friend is so and you know. She was all shouting and hitting me"

I sighed "Guys we're very tired so please fight tomorrow" abhishek said.

"Yes and Varun its late, so you stay the night" I said to him and Ritika glared at him.

"I'm sleepy" I looked at my husband like a child. He said good night to them and then we went to our room.

The moment door closed I pulled him by his collar and smashed my lips with his. He kissed me back almost immediately.

"Abhi.." I said breathless. I looked up at his eyes. Taking a deep breath I decided to say the words he want to hear. "I love you"

His lips parted and he picked me up and next moment my back met the walls and our lips met into a sensual kiss. We parted and I kissed his forehead lovingly  and he closed his eyes.

"I love you Mrs. Mehra"

"I love you too Mr. Mehra"

To be continued...

_________________________________________________

He guys!

So on the occasion of a new year I though to give you guys a double update.

I hope this year brings prosperity and joy and love in your lives.

See you soon next week with new update.