PART 18

Happy Reading!

Arohi and Abhishek stood in front of the bed. Bhavna already told the butlers to get rid of the couch from their room, so the only place to sleep was the bed. 

"I am sleeping on the bed" they both said together and then glared at each other.

"This is my room" Abhishek said. "This is my room too" Arohi snapped.

"I don't like sharing my bed" he said and Arohi just raised her eyebrow. "Like you haven't slept with anyone ever

"Not on my bed" Arohi just rolled her eyes. "I am not interested where or whom you slept with"

"Really?" he asked crossing his hands on his chest. "Yes" she replied dryly. 

"I am taking the bed and you can decide where you want to sleep in your so called room" he said changing the topic "So can you" Arohi smirked.

Abhishek glared at her and then sat in the middle of the bed. "This is my room, my bed, my freaking home"

"Oh I am so sorry to burst you bubble but this is not your but my in-law's house. And they won't like their one and only daughter-in-law sleeping somewhere else. You see they love me a lot," she said with a smugly smile.

Abhishek gritted his teeth. He was already hating that she was getting all their attention and he was treated like some stranger in his own family. 

Arohi went to the left side of the bed and took a pillow. But Abhishek was quick to snatch it from her hand with a glare. She just glared him back.

"Give me the pillow" she tried to take the pillow but he raised the pillow higher. 

She tried to snatch it by jumping higher but he raised it more. It was obviously difficult for her to take it she was just 5'3 whereas he was 6'2.

Abhishek was enjoying seeing her all struggling and jumping. His eyes diverted from her face to her boobs. She was younger, beautiful and definitely had a perfect figure. She has the right amount of flesh at right corners of her body.

Abhishek was busy ogling his wife when he was hit right on his face by another pillow. At first he was stunned and shocked. By the time he recovered another pillow was thrown on him.

Abhishek looked at his wife who was standing on the bed with numerous pillows on her hand, ready to attack him, and looking absolutely gorgeous while laughing.

Dekheya main chaand dekheya
Nooran waale sitaare dekheya
Par tere jaisa na koi dekheya main

Abhishek looked at her eyes, which were the most mesmerizing ones he has ever seen. This time before she could throw another pillow, Abhishek threw the pillow which was on his hand. 

Lagta hai nigaahon mein teri
Bin doobe rehna hi nahi
Mujhe ishq yeh karne se
Ab koi bhi na rok sakeya

Arohi got shocked by his act and then shot the other pillows at him. She looked at him who had a smile on his face.

O haareya main dil haareya
Main haara tujhpe o..

They both started picking and throwing pillows at each other.

O hareya main dil hareya
Main haara tujhpe
Main haara tujhpe o…
Mmm.. o o.. oo..
Mmm.. o oo..

They were both running all over the room, laughing, dodging, catching and throwing the pillows. The room sonner got filled by their laughs and child-like antics.