PART 39

Happy Reading!

Happy Holi everyone! Play a great and safe holi. May lord Krishna bless you all and fill your lives with colors. Radhe Radhe 🙏❤️
1600+ words so couldn't add the promo part. But enjoy the rest...

Author's POV:

Abhishek and Arohi along with the whole family went for picnic at a nearby lake. They made all the preparations for the picnic. The lake gave away a beautiful sight. In the middle of the sheets was a beautiful birthday cake.

 In the middle of the sheets was a beautiful birthday cake

"Wow it's beautiful" Arohi said.

"Jeeju this look like a dream come true" Ritika gave a dreamy look.

"Let's cut the cake" Ashika squealed with excitement.

Abhishek kissed Arohi's temple and she sat down and everyone sang song. This time she first fed Abhishek. He was smiling like there is no tomorrow. She then fed everyone.

"Bhabhi what would you like to play,we have everything. Volleyball, frisbee, badminton, etc etc" Varun asked.

"Umm let's play volleyball" Arohi and Ritika said at the same time and giggled.

"Do you know how to play it" Abhishek and Varun asked with a raised brow.

Arohi and Ritika looked each other and laughed "Jeeju for you kind information, your wife and I have been in the volleyball team and Aru has been the volleyball captain in our college. She's the best in it" they smirked and the boys mouth hung open. Everyone laughed at them.

"So lets playy" Nikhil

One team was of Arohi and the other of Abhishek. Triloknath became the refree.

Ladies gave away their skills and won with 4 points whereas the gents lost with 2 points. They then played frisbee, ice water and so on. They all were having really good time together.

"Maybe I was thinking way too much. Nothing is going to happen" Arohi thought to herself.

Nikhil came from behind and picked her and twirled her and she giggled. Abhishek took a picture of them and said "Ayee Nikhil put my wife down"

"Jeeju before your wife shes my sister" he said and laughed.

Everyone laughed. "Kids have some food" Veena said and they all settled.

One piece of brownie was left and Ritika Varun tried taking it and glared each other "It's mine" and they started their fight.

Ashika took it as a chance and ate the brownie. "Ashuuuuuuu" they shouted.